DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Are you getting any Christmas goody’s for your drone 2018

Right you lot:mad: if global warming happens how the hell will this happen

Now I can understand why I see this last year, he’s spending to much time down the pub:rolleyes:

Reactions: Chip
That’s one thing I’ll never be dad, thick as they come but I’m a happy chappy;);)
Don’t spoil it son trying to boost you up

Reactions: Porky
Yeah I must admit, I'm looking forward to the warmer months to properly fly this thing now. Not had as much flying time as I would of liked since I've had it.

I do know where your coming from, it’s great flying in the summer months but now it’s a different ball game. You in the UK or from across the pond?

Reactions: Slim.slamma
No it’s not... I’ve just told:mad: nothing like wishing your life away;)
its all right son the excitment is getting to you dont worry it will come soon enough

Great News! I got my new gimbal guard and they threw in a spare for free! Its cosmic karma! AND they amped up the holiday entertainment around here to boot!

View attachment 56123

I bet you’ve already had that too:D so nothing to open on Christmas Day then..;);)

Is it just little ol me that’s gotta wait until 25th:rolleyes:

Just noticed the old dear in the wheelchair, lmao

I bet you’ve already had that too:D so nothing to open on Christmas Day then..;);)

Is it just little ol me that’s gotta wait until 25th:rolleyes:

Just noticed the old dear in the wheelchair, lmao

Yes, I know it was selfish of me but I could not help it. Now, if there is a spouse or significant other looking for that last minute stocking stuffer, here are my top 2 suggestions, biggest bang for buck if you will:

1. Extra gimbal guard and cover, under $10.00 and everyone can use a spare.
1544996767105.png

2. Firehouse strobe, small and light but WHOA is bright.

1544996860181.png

Hang in there Porky, stay strong!

Reactions: Porky
Yes, I know it was selfish of me but I could not help it. Now, if there is a spouse or significant other looking for that last minute stocking stuffer, here are my top 2 suggestions, biggest bang for buck if you will:

1. Extra gimbal guard and cover, under $10.00 and everyone can use a spare.
View attachment 56125

2. Firehouse strobe, small and light but WHOA is bright.

View attachment 56126

Hang in there Porky, stay strong!

I’ve been hanging for the last 5 weeks, suppose a few more days ain’t gonna kill me, oh it really is!

My wife’s saying “you’re not having it until Christmas” blimey I’m not 12, I may act like it sometimes but we are all kids at heart.

Just asked if I can have a B&W hard case for my M2P C92D9638-4A36-4678-A17A-05DB12AB3895.jpeg but can’t order that until after Christmas. I think the mother-in-laws buying me that anyway, I think...

Oh well not to long now.

It would appear that my acting like a spoilt mardy child has paid off! ND Grad filters will be in my christmas stocking [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
InspectorTom