DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Are you getting any Christmas goody’s for your drone 2018

Last edited:
Reactions: Porky
Getting a spare battery for my MP.

More time in the air, cool;) I’ve got 3 batteries but with the temps quite low here, you can only fly some long.. my little pinky’s are screaming, get me back in the warm:rolleyes: sooooo I’ve gotta cut my flying time short:mad:

More time in the air, cool;) I’ve got 3 batteries but with the temps quite low here, you can only fly some long.. my little pinky’s are screaming, get me back in the warm:rolleyes: sooooo I’ve gotta cut my flying time short:mad:
oh son i feel for you get warm soon

Yep - my hands and feet get too cold long before I run of batteries at this time of year. Paticularly on the 2P - 3 batteries is well over an hour of flight time by which point I’ve long packed up and gone home :)

Reactions: old man mavic
Yep - my hands and feet get too cold long before I run of batteries at this time of year. Paticularly on the 2P - 3 batteries is well over an hour of flight time by which point I’ve long packed up and gone home :)
oh the joys of winter UAV flying but worth it for some great pics im sure

I’ve asked Satan for some lightweight but warm running type gloves that I can still feel enough to fly with...
satan surely you mean santa

The Ipad Mini 4 was a big hit! Now I just have to explain that its dedicated solely for use with the Mavic.

Guys, I presented my idea of making Ipad Mini 4 the dedicated tablet for Mavic. Some slight skepticism. It seems a no brainer to me but got the same look I did in college.

Yeah I must admit, I'm looking forward to the warmer months to properly fly this thing now. Not had as much flying time as I would of liked since I've had it.

what we need is 12months of summer never going to happen though then again theres always global warming

what we need is 12months of summer never going to happen though then again theres always global warming
we were told we would be growing pineapples in the uk because of global warming. now there calling it climate change.
mind you tomorrows world said we`d have robot housemaid's by now

Last edited:
For my Mavic Pro:
I pad mini 4 Best Buy special
1 set platinum quiet props
Holder if I want to switch to full size iPad
Soft carrying case
Package deliveries are staggered to allow sneaking into the house over about a week
Very excited right now to try the props!
You will like the props

Reactions: Chip and Porky
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
spitspin