Join Us Now

Are you getting any Christmas goody’s for your drone 2018

Used the 12mm for these

Attachments

• 89148987-49A2-4929-9BBC-76D5E55798D0.jpeg
    4.1 MB · Views: 6
  • 4C984712-B6E0-44C7-B805-2EB1691C6CBB.jpeg
    3 MB · Views: 7
Any of you guys taken any photos this year to share with us, I know slims put some on, anyone else’s?
Yeah Porky ... I'd like to share some pictures from last year with you, but that has to wait a bit. We have enough time until Christmas, I think. And I like to be here with you. At the moment I am very busy and exhausted, but that will be fine again. When I have a few minutes, I try to take care of my other hobbies, which are not dependent on the weather. There is currently a hot debate in the forum between Thunderdrones and Phantom-rain. I also try to follow that with one eye and one ear. So guys, that's about me for now.20180908_231857.jpeg

Nothing real fancy here but I like the contrasting shapes and shades of green. The goal was to catch a kayaker paddling by on the left but could not quite get it.

1547619508189.png

Last edited:
Yeah Porky ... I'd like to share some pictures from last year with you, but that has to wait a bit. We have enough time until Christmas, I think. And I like to be here with you. At the moment I am very busy and exhausted, but that will be fine again. When I have a few minutes, I try to take care of my other hobbies, which are not dependent on the weather. There is currently a hot debate in the forum between Thunderdrones and Phantom-rain. I also try to follow that with one eye and one ear. So guys, that's about me for now.View attachment 59031

You get back to us “as and when” you won’t. I know what it’s like finding the time to do everything in a short time frame but priority is the key.;)

My wife takes all my time up:rolleyes::rolleyes:.... she must come 1st, lol but when I’m home alone my hobby takes preference:):)

Today, well a couple of hours.... I’m gonna try try to improve the sunrise photo in post #652

If I have any success I’ll post it here again;)

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lucent6408d