DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Are you getting any Christmas goody’s for your drone 2018

Just watch your backThumbswayup
Oh, that looks really bad. Insanity ... which can only effect a quarter horsepower. A kick with all fours would be a journey around the moon ... Hopefully the guy is on his feet again, and has learned something from the stupid action ...

@old man mavic ( Dad :) ):
I hope Porky, your first son here has prepared a really nice surprise for you on your birthday...

I still do not know if I will make it on time to congratulate you on your 27th birthday, but I am with you in my heart :)

For me, 27 is definitely a better anniversary than 15. I hope you will enjoy your very special day.

By the way ...
I do not know if you could see it in my little video (D.O.P.), but the black boat next to the red seems to have had a strong relationship with Wales. Anyway says a lettering: WALES FOREVER :)

So you see that our world is actually very small. Flensburg is a small and beautiful harbor town with some nice locations especially along the Flensburg Fjord.

Last edited:
@old man mavic ( Dad :) ):
I hope Porky, your first son here has prepared a really nice surprise for you on your birthday...

I still do not know if I will make it on time to congratulate you on your 27th birthday, but I am with you in my heart :)

For me, 27 is definitely a better anniversary than 15. I hope you will enjoy your very special day.

By the way ...
I do not know if you could see it in my little video (D.O.P.), but the black boat next to the red seems to have had a strong relationship with Wales. Anyway says a lettering: WHALES FOREVER :)

So you see that our world is actually very small. Flensburg is a small and beautiful harbor town with some nice locations especially along the Flensburg Fjord.
Thanks son 2 I like the way you have swapped the age numbers around if only I was 27 and knew what I know now

We are visited by Orca pods here fairly regularly in summer. Gotta stay a long way away though. Don't know the rules about flying over and watching/filming with a drone. There is guy here on MP who flies drone for Greenpeace or Sea Shepard. If he is reading this maybe he can tell us a tale about Wales (see what I did there Dad :cool:)

1550641296196.png

Last edited:
We are visited by Orca pods here fairly regularly in summer. Gotta stay a long way away though. Don't know the rules about flying over and watching/filming with a drone. There is guy here on MP who flies drone for Greenpeace or Sea Shepard. If he is reading this maybe he can tell us a tale about Wales (see what I did there Dad :cool:)

View attachment 63490

Is that one of your pics chip, brilliant if it is;)
I was watching a documentary on them the other day, how they hunt etc very intelligent animals, they would definitely kick me out of there pod if I was a orca;);)

hi gang looks like you are all having a whale of a time at the moment keep up the good work

Hey, do you still remember why this thread should be there too?
20190220_161107.jpeg
He discovered the D.O.P. for the first time, and the camera saw our old Leo :)

Maybe it's another Christmas wait and talk about what to expect. And it's a great place to bring a few people closer together in this world. We are so different, yet we are so wonderfully equal in thought and action.

We may only be a few here, but we still have some time to share some entertaining moments with each other. It does not seem to matter how rich or poor we are. The sea, the hobbies and common interests are the most important program here. I really appreciate all that :)

I would have to offer a small unboxing in some pictures :)20190220_161002.jpg
Would you like to guess what I was waiting for this time?

Last edited:
View attachment 63531

Maybe it's another Christmas wait and talk about what to expect. And it's a great place to bring a few people closer together in this world. We are so different, yet we are so wonderfully equal in thought and action.

We may only be a few here, but we still have some time to share some entertaining moments with each other. It does not seem to matter how rich or poor we are. The sea, the hobbies and common interests are the most important program here. I really appreciate all that :)

I would have to offer a small unboxing in some pictures :)
lovely cat mnis we will continue to share the conversations and the humour its a great tonic

Will you fulfill yourself a special birthday wish?
good health to continue to fly my UAVs, and our continued friendship on this forum .you are right it does bring us together

View attachment 63531

I would have to offer a small unboxing in some pictures :)View attachment 63532
maybe something for your 3D printer set up ?

View attachment 63531

I would have to offer a small unboxing in some pictures :)View attachment 63532

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JuiceThe6One