DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Are you getting any Christmas goody’s for your drone 2018

Wow, very nice work! Its like boats are floating on clouds in 2nd one. You should keep eyes peeled to try and shoot the tugs when they come to move out the big green cargo ship.
ThumbswayupThumbswayup PS have you tried the hyperlapse? I know you prefer taking photos to video but could be fun to shoot a docking or a departure!

I’ll be straight with ya, ain’t got a clue how to do ito_Oo_O how bads that.... but I do know what you mean.

I tried the pana shot the other day, that even went pear shape:rolleyes:

The fog just started rolling in on the last photo.

Attachments

• 79039ABA-C8BA-451C-B0A4-A2C7C7FCFDFA.jpeg
    8.1 MB · Views: 15
@fozzzy

Sorry forgot to let you know, got my gradient filters, just need to test them out now. Love the removal tool, definitely need that:cool: thanks for your recommendationThumbswayup

View attachment 63221
Excellent, keep me posted. Theres a few i need to grab now for the M2p and the Osmo pocket. Just writing a review up for the skyreat filter set for the Pocket, nd4,8,16 and polarisers, could now do with grabbing the 32s and 64s for both the mp2 and pocket along with some long exposure toys, oh and the clear night filters look interesting although I'm not sure I could cope with the magenta shift ;)

Excellent, keep me posted. Theres a few i need to grab now for the M2p and the Osmo pocket. Just writing a review up for the skyreat filter set for the Pocket, nd4,8,16 and polarisers, could now do with grabbing the 32s and 64s for both the mp2 and pocket along with some long exposure toys, oh and the clear night filters look interesting although I'm not sure I could cope with the magenta shift ;)

I’m going out tomorrow morning so I’ll report back, yep some more boaty/river, same ol, same ol. Must get an new area to fly;)

I need to try something, I’m gonna give another week then I’ll sent the mattress back and order another.

My lovely wife keeps telling me it’s my age.... bless her;)

Strange, such words I always get to hear from my wife. And I know that it's not always explained by age.

For example, every one of my gray hair comes from all the questions my wife has...There are really many hairs / questions :)

Strange, such words I always get to hear from my wife. And I know that it's not always explained by age.

For example, every one of my gray hair comes from all the questions my wife has...There are really many hairs / questions :)

As for the snoring:
My wife claims my snoring is louder than hers, but that can not be ... Because if she snores, then I no longer hear my snoring ... LOL ...

Both answers are soooooooo true, :D:D the snoring one.. now my wife does wake me with her snoring, her answer, you snore but I never moan about it like what you do:rolleyes: really..... I bet I don’t sore but that’s the way she comes back at me, lol

Yesterday we had here for a short time almost 18 degrees Celsius. It was almost like a mild summer day, but I could not get out to fly. Today it should be cloudy, but maybe there is little wind ...

Just done a search on YT, look at how many husbands film their wife’s snoring, couldn’t believe ito_Oo_O bless them;)

I also wanted to keep a few records, but only to have better evidence. To go on YouTube with something like that would never come to my mind :)

Totally agree, it would be for personal use and to used at the right time, when they say they don’t snore, show them the video clip from our phones:D:D

Now how can they get out of that, video evidenceThumbswayupThumbswayup

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bsplum