DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Are you getting any Christmas goody’s for your drone 2018

My humour will never go, it’s just the way I am, the clown/idiot/joker/peee taker but sometimes I can be serious, only sometimes;);)
its a shame others dont always get it like we do try not to be serious to often i prefer the humour ( now what the heck should i call you )

I’ve got a great name, “Plonker” still got the P which you can use:cool:
thats true but if you want me to call you that i would like to know why i did not get a response from you, to my post no #1,086 in this thread did you not see it, its what made mnis want to be my son as well

thats true but if you want me to call you that i would like to know why i did not get a response from you, to my post no #1,086 in this thread did you not see it, its what made mnis want to be my son as well

Yep I see it but I must of been flying from one thread to another:rolleyes: hence why no remark from me.

There you go you’ve adopted another son, blimey how will you explain that to your wife, how many kids you got now, lol..........:p

Mornin! Lots of snow on ground and a small window of sunny, blue sky! Great time to get out and do some sledding and some droning. Safety first of course.

PS my comment about porch step dad being disrespectful was joking! Did not mean to cause trouble.

Mornin! Lots of snow on ground and a small window of sunny, blue sky! Great time to get out and do some sledding and some droning. Safety first of course.

PS my comment about porch step dad being disrespectful was joking! Did not mean to cause trouble.

i dont think Porky or indeed myself thought anything of the sort i guess we both go overboard sometimes with our attempts at humour its all good

My two cents on family or not ...
Well, right from my beginning here, I did not feel like Porky and OldManMavic were real family. I can not explain that feeling, it's just that. There were only a few moments where I thought ... Here are father and son in one community ...

But I believe that common interests have united us all a little, and I appreciate that very much. Also, I like your humor, it always throws me out of everyday life in a positive sense, because these funny moments let me look forward. So I can hide terrible memories and better put the head in the right lane.

At some point, this good thing will be over here. But I think that time is not yet reached, so let's look ahead ...

We gain some small insights into the lives of others. I think that is informal and educational. We only give what we are ready to give.

I never had a real family. A foreign couple without children gave me the feeling of family from the 2nd to the 17th year of life. This couple left me many years ago, but I am still very grateful for this long gone, and mostly enjoyable time ...

Enough from me. I had a relaxing bath and delicious dinner. The coming week will be exhausting for me, but I would like to say a few words to you:

@old man mavic ...
Everything I've read from you so far has shown me a wise, thoughtful and interested person. None of your words gave me cause for criticism. I appreciate it very much, and I have great respect for age and wisdom. Even if I like to say father to you from time to time, "OMM" is just as OK for me. It's your decision, after all, and I respect it ...

@Chip ...
What I believe to know about you is little. But I suppose you love to keep it organized. In your thoughts and actions you are well prepared for possible scenarios. In addition, you always care for us in a very entertaining way. Your selection of funny, musical and informative clips is always a great accompaniment. I appreciate your effort and the time spent on it ...

@Porky ...
You are certainly the driving force of this thread. Your enthusiasm for weather, photography and technology, I can feel very strong and empathize. Your openness to everyone here is probably a great force of yours. I enjoyed watching your efforts to get some good shots from the sunrise ...

Do I need to know more about you all?
I think NO :)

I would have liked to give some of your posts more than just a simple "Like", but that's not possible here. But overall, everything is fine as it is ...

My birthday is over, and I felt the day was a nice experience.

By the way:
The D.O.P. For me, undoubtedly a great piece of hardware, with very little basic equipment and usable software. I have not been able to try much, but soon I will certainly report in more detail. Phew, I can not do it in a few words ...

I can do nothing in a few words ...

Last edited:
My two cents on family or not ...
Well, right from my beginning here, I did not feel like Porky and OldManMavic were real family. I can not explain that feeling, it's just that. There were only a few moments where I thought ... Here are father and son in one community ...

But I believe that common interests have united us all a little, and I appreciate that very much. Also, I like your humor, it always throws me out of everyday life in a positive sense, because these funny moments let me look forward. So I can hide terrible memories and better put the head in the right lane.

At some point, this good thing will be over here. But I think that time is not yet reached, so let's look ahead ...

We gain some small insights into the lives of others. I think that is informal and educational. We only give what we are ready to give.

I never had a real family. A strange couple without children gave me the feeling of family from the 2nd to the 17th year of life. This couple left me many years ago, but I am still very grateful for this long gone, and mostly enjoyable time ...

Enough from me. I had a relaxing bath and delicious dinner. The coming week will be exhausting for me, but I would like to say a few words to you:

@old man mavic ...
Everything I've read from you so far has shown me a wise, thoughtful and interested person. None of your words gave me cause for criticism. I appreciate it very much, and I have great respect for age and wisdom. Even if I like to say father to you from time to time, "OMM" is just as OK for me. It's your decision, after all, and I respect it ...

@Chip ...
What I believe to know about you is little. But I suppose you love to keep it organized. In your thoughts and actions you are well prepared for possible scenarios. In addition, you always care for us in a very entertaining way. Your selection of funny, musical and informative clips is always a great accompaniment. I appreciate your effort and the time spent on it ...

@Porky ...
You are certainly the driving force of this thread. Your enthusiasm for weather, photography and technology, I can feel very strong and empathize. Your openness to everyone here is probably a great force of yours. I enjoyed watching your efforts to get some good shots from the sunrise ...

Do I need to know more about you all?
I think NO :)

I would have liked to give some of your posts more than just a simple "Like", but that's not possible here. But overall, everything is fine as it is ...

My birthday is over, and I felt the day was a nice experience.

By the way:
The D.O.P. For me, undoubtedly a great piece of hardware, with very little basic equipment and usable software. I have not been able to try much, but soon I will certainly report in more detail. Phew, I can not do it in a few words ...

I can do nothing in a few words ...
dear mnis thank you for your kind words. i like you look on the others on this thread as a sort of family we do have a laugh and i look forwards to whats coming next.this thread is a way of bringing us all together to share a common interest and were it to end i would be sad but would have all the good memories glad you had a nice birthday (ps you brought a tear to my eye when i read your post )

More snow tonight! I say bring it!

Say, I don't mean to be the fly in the ointment but I dont know if can call dad "OM." You know that OM is is the Primordial Sound of the Universe which reverberates throughout the cosmos and in every cell of our body. When tuned to 432 Hz, chanting OM acts as a cleansing agent for our mind and body, removing negativity and toxicity.

LMGTFY

Would it be okay to just go with Bampi?

LMGTFY

Try chanting tonight!

More snow tonight! I say bring it!

Say, I don't mean to be the fly in the ointment but I dont know if can call dad "OM." You know that OM is is the Primordial Sound of the Universe which reverberates throughout the cosmos and in every cell of our body. When tuned to 432 Hz, chanting OM acts as a cleansing agent for our mind and body, removing negativity and toxicity.

LMGTFY

Would it be okay to just go with Bampi?

LMGTFY

Try chanting tonight!

How long do I have to stay at about 432Hz, I've been swinging on that frequency for 150 minutes, and I'm getting hungry? I always get very hungry for these esoteric activities. I have to eat something big ... First I have to go shopping for something delicious. Time is running out ...

How long do I have to stay at about 432Hz, I've been swinging on that frequency for 150 minutes, and I'm getting hungry? I always get very hungry for these esoteric activities. I have to eat something big ... First I have to go shopping for something delicious. Time is running out ...

mnis, this is where practice comes in. How long should it take for you to empty your mind? No way to know. Too much variation between people. It may take you 300 minutes at first but eventually you can do it in 3o seconds or less. This is the wonder and the power of OM, is my understanding.

Last edited:
It could come: LMGTFY :)

@Chip ...
Do you have consistent snow?
Here with us, I have the feeling that this winter is over ... Always rain and wind. The temperatures are almost always over 5 degrees Celsius. I would have loved to take a few laps over a beautiful snow-covered landscape. Also, I would have been happy about a walk in the snow. Taking a few photos here and there might have been a good start-up experience with the little D.O.P.

Reactions: Slim.slamma
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
thefons82