DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Are you getting any Christmas goody’s for your drone 2018

Братья и друзья великих мультикоптеров Хобби ... Вы в моих мыслях в это трудное время и в моем сердце. Будем надеяться на хорошую погоду, чтобы летать. Всем хорошего рейса :) С наилучшими пожеланиями к OldManMavic, Chip, Porky и всем остальным :)

Brothers and Friends of the Great Multicopter Hobby ... You are in my thoughts at this difficult time, and in my heart. Let's hope for nice weather to fly. Have a good flight at all times :) Best regards to OldManMavic, Chip, Porky & everyone out there :)

Brüder und Freunde des großartigen Multikopter Hobbys... Ihr seid in dieser schweren Zeit in meinen Gedanken, und in meinem Herzen. Lasst uns auf schönes Wetter zum Fliegen hoffen. Habt allzeit einen guten Flug :) Viele Grüße an OldManMavic, Chip, Porky & alle da draußen :)
Спасибо вам, Dankeschöns, thank you.
My keyboard can write al three languages.

At a certain age, celebrating a birthday is more like a farewell party every year ...
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.
now now mnis you are only a lad compared to me but i know what you mean. age can bring great wisdom, unfortunately your body does not always allow you to put that wisdom into practice

Спасибо вам, Dankeschöns, thank you.
My keyboard can write al three languages.
Sei herzlich willkommen in unserer großartigen Runde @Pekrie
Wir machen hier Sinn und Unsinn wann immer es uns beliebt...

Welcome to our great round @Pekrie
We make sense and nonsense whenever we like it ...

Добро пожаловать в наш большой тур @Pekrie
Мы имеем смысл и бессмыслицу, когда нам это нравится ...

Last edited:
Sei herzlich willkommen in unserer großartigen Runde @Pekrie
Wir machen hier Sinn und Unsinn wann immer es uns beliebt...

Welcome to our great round @Pekrie
We make sense and nonsense whenever we like it ...

Добро пожаловать в наш большой тур @Pekrie
Мы имеем смысл и бессмыслицу, когда нам это нравится ...

@Pekrie you’ve got to be mad to join in on this thread, we talk sooooo much crap here but it’s a good laugh;);)

@Pekrie you’ve got to be mad to join in on this thread, we talk sooooo much crap here but it’s a good laugh;);)
hi son it may be crap but its good crap not crappy crap guess i milked the crap out of all that crap, sorry that was crap

Comrades,I read and enjoy your branch from Christmas. You may not know this ,but I was interested in observing, I mean aerial photography from old times. I bought Mavic Pro 2, but now I’m wondering if I should get a zoom. DJI makes a decent product, I just want to improve customer service. I have to get back to work now, but be careful, fly smarter and fly safe!
——————————————————————————————————————————

Very good chip, your Russian has come a long way, proud of yaThumbswayup I do love a bilingual or could you be a multilingual person?

No semi-lingual only. Sorry for confusion but I met a group of Russians down at the port while flying the drone who asked me to post it. I did not ask any questions. Just the messenger. Anyway, I think you missed the last two sentences of the message:

PS ГЛОНАСС ПРАВИЛА! Ха ха
V. P.

BTW I dont know how you are doing on irish jig while drone flying but here is another option to consider:

No semi-lingual only. Sorry for confusion but I met a group of Russians down at the port while flying the drone who asked me to post it. I did not ask any questions. Just the messenger. Anyway, I think you missed the last two sentences of the message:

PS ГЛОНАСС ПРАВИЛА! Ха ха
V. P.

BTW I dont know how you are doing on irish jig while drone flying but here is another option to consider:

their leg muscles must half hurt after that

Chip I was thinking about this while flying, pretty cool;)

bet they use head and shoulders shampoo

Click on the link dad then you’ll know;)
well i did and it told me its the Russian version of GPS navigation system which i already know i must have missed something in my old age i guess

I thought all the Mavics released so far have Glonass and GPS ... is it so?
yes they do i think they are on about their CS monitors

hi son it may be crap but its good crap not crappy crap guess i milked the crap out of all that crap, sorry that was crap
Wow, that's a really serious statement. I have to think about it ... wait ... wait ... would you have any use for another son?
:)

Wow, that's a really serious statement. I have to think about it ... wait ... wait ... would you have any use for another son?
:)
no problem i already have several on this forum who for some strange reason want to be my son it must be my avatar i guess they see me as a father figure join the club son

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
iborrego