DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Are you getting any Christmas goody’s for your drone 2018

I'll do my best so you do not have to be ashamed of me ... Dad :)

What will Porky think, suddenly having a new brother?
he will probably have some comment to make no doubt we will have to wait and see what he comes up with

Oh, that's so amazing, I think I could watch 24/7 videos with robots and advanced technologies. But in fact, I do not own a single robot. As you know, the vector is the gadget of my better half. The little one can be entertaining for a while, but I like turning it off :)

The initial setup of my D.O.P. It was a bit strained for me, but in the end everything went well. About my initial experience with the gimbal, I will later tell you something ... of course, after plenty of sleep and fifteen cups of coffee to wake up :)

It's here with us now 2:22 AM, and right now I'm watching an (for me) interesting science fiction series (The Expanse) on Amazon Prime Video. In about two hours, I will try to sleep for a few hours. Maybe I will do some googling until my eyelids get heavy.

Last edited:
he will probably have some comment to make no doubt we will have to wait and see what he comes up with

My statement, I was adopted:(:( I don’t know who my dad is.... any old git will do. All you guys are my brothers apart from that old git (dad) he’s my door “step” dad.;););)

PORKY: All you guys are my brothers apart from that old git (dad) he’s my door “step” dad.;););)

I don't like to get involved in other people's family business and you are good friend so please do not take offense but I think this disrespects your dad who has been there from the beginning of this thread guiding and supporting you with wisdom and grace like when you calculated the number of sleeps to go until Christmas and he said:

my god my sons a mathermatical genious great work son

His smell checker was off that day but you can still feel the love. In honor of OMM (and everyone from Wales for that matter seems like a great place to fly drones):

1549780059936.png

Hay Bluff at Hay on Wye on the Wales and English Border

The old home town looks the same,
As I step down from the train,
And there to meet me is my mama and papa
Down the road I look and there runs Mary
Hair of gold and lips like cherries
It's good to touch the green, green grass of home

Nope he can’t be my brother, he’s my door “step dad” always will be, got to have someone guiding us and he’s the man, looking after his little flock;)

Apologies if I’ve upset you;)

It’s just the banter we have always had.

Last edited:
PORKY: All you guys are my brothers apart from that old git (dad) he’s my door “step” dad.;););)

I don't like to get involved in other people's family business and you are good friend so please do not take offense but I think this disrespects your dad who has been there from the beginning of this thread guiding and supporting you with wisdom and grace like when you calculated the number of sleeps to go until Christmas and he said:

His smell checker was off that day but you can still feel the love. In honor of OMM (and everyone from Wales for that matter seems like a great place to fly drones):

View attachment 62511

Hay Bluff at Hay on Wye on the Wales and English Border

The old home town looks the same,
As I step down from the train,
And there to meet me is my mama and papa
Down the road I look and there runs Mary
Hair of gold and lips like cherries
It's good to touch the green, green grass of home
thanks for your concern Porky and myself have a great time pulling each others legs on this forum his sense of humour is a great match for mine we just like to inject some humour into this thread as it seems the rest of you on here do reading all the replies is the highlight of my day wondering what is coming next as far as i am concerned you can all be my sons Omm

My statement, I was adopted:(:( I don’t know who my dad is.... any old git will do. All you guys are my brothers apart from that old git (dad) he’s my door “step” dad.;););)

hi son glad this old git will do (your loving door step father ) or as you know me Omm

@old man mavic

Looks like my sense of humour has finally got me into trouble, didn’t think it would take to long:D

I do believe people think we are related, but the same as everyone on this forum I don’t know you as much as you don’t know me, we only met here.

I’m not going to apologise to you for the simple fact we’re not related, I think I better stop calling you dad now and just go back to OMM;)

Good while it lasted:D:D

From your “not” son;)

@old man mavic

Looks like my sense of humour has finally got me into trouble, didn’t think it would take to long:D

I do believe people think we are related, but the same as everyone on this forum I don’t know you as much as you don’t know me, we only met here.

I’m not going to apologise to you for the simple fact we’re not related, I think I better stop calling you dad now and just go back to OMM;)

Good while it lasted:D:D

From your “not” son;)
i guess we did a good job if we convinced others we are related if you really want to end it i will understand you can call me Omm and i will call you P does that work for you (i will miss you son .your ex dad)

i guess we did a good job if we convinced others we are related if you really want to end it i will understand you can call me Omm and i will call you P does that work for you (i will miss you son .your ex dad)

Or I’ll call you “old git”;) humours back....... ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhho_Oo_O

Or I’ll call you “old git”;) humours back....... ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhho_Oo_O
ok you can be" oldest son"and i will be "old git" humour never left i hope

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Whitehammer661