DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Are you getting any Christmas goody’s for your drone 2018

Now they just need to take off all the padding and helmets ;) bet you don’t see any of them with colliflower ears;)
no they probably have helmet burn instead

...@Chip: Incidentally, I also love to rearrange my DJI equipment, which calms me down a little when everything has its fine place...:)

Yes, I know exactly what you mean!

I've been wanting to get back to survival/emergency kits. I liked your 600+ piece kit. But here is the bow storage on my jet ski. Its only 50 gallon capacity so I have to pack carefully (ie cram everything into waterproof bag and then throw rope, clothes and food on top).

1549604218127.png

As you can see, I focus on being seen and being heard:

1549604790955.png 1549604812431.png1549604830452.png1549604853272.png1549604877528.png 1549604899967.png
1549604924753.png 1549604948116.png 1549604971391.png

I carry major pyrotechnics. Possibly overkill but you never know.

1549605701602.png

These rocket parachute flares are awesome.
1549605722105.png

Check out the video. These scofflaws are violating FAA and US Coast Guard regs!

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

So @Chip you’re into jet skiing, yeah, bet that’s great in the summer months;)

I should clarify that the riding I do is less acrobatic! I usually do high speed straight line point A to point B and back but when the wind is blowing we get some great whitecaps and sometimes my ski accidentally gets airborne and I fly for a while with no permission or authorization from the FAA whatsoever. Ive got some good Gopro vids & photos Ill send you one day. In the meantime, here is one of my favorite jet ski stunt videos:

The video is cool, but these low bridges scare me ...

Only a few hours left, and then the little D.O.P. should arrive. I'm very impatient now.

No opportunity to do something outside...
The weather here has been stormy and rainy since yesterday.

But friends were visiting us, and we had some fun hours. The little vector also got a lot of attention. Today we will be few, and I really hope for a relaxing day ...

Thank you @Porky ...
First I will try to sleep a few hours. But I'm really a little nervous about D.O.P.
I think there is no memory card in the package. Hopefully I can first use a normal SD card for this camera. I bought the gimbal without thinking too much about it. I will have to google a lot more. Of course I will later tell you a little bit what I think of this gadget ...

I wish you all a great weekend :)

Привет из России!
Товарищи,
Я читаю и наслаждаюсь вашей веткой с Рождества. Возможно, вы этого не знаете, но я интересовался наблюдением, я имею в виду аэрофотосъемку со старых времен. Я купил Mavic Pro 2, но теперь мне интересно, должен ли я получить зум. DJI делает достойный продукт, я просто хотел бы улучшить обслуживание клиентов. Я должен вернуться к работе сейчас, но будь осторожен, лети умнее и лети в безопасности!

PS ГЛОНАСС ПРАВИЛА! Ха ха
V. P.

Comrades,I read and enjoy your branch from Christmas. You may not know this ,but I was interested in observing, I mean aerial photography from old times. I bought Mavic Pro 2, but now I’m wondering if I should get a zoom. DJI makes a decent product, I just want to improve customer service. I have to get back to work now, but be careful, fly smarter and fly safe!
——————————————————————————————————————————

Very good chip, your Russian has come a long way, proud of yaThumbswayup I do love a bilingual or could you be a multilingual person?

happy birthday from Omm have a good one

Братья и друзья великих мультикоптеров Хобби ... Вы в моих мыслях в это трудное время и в моем сердце. Будем надеяться на хорошую погоду, чтобы летать. Всем хорошего рейса :) С наилучшими пожеланиями к OldManMavic, Chip, Porky и всем остальным :)

Brothers and Friends of the Great Multicopter Hobby ... You are in my thoughts at this difficult time, and in my heart. Let's hope for nice weather to fly. Have a good flight at all times :) Best regards to OldManMavic, Chip, Porky & everyone out there :)

Brüder und Freunde des großartigen Multikopter Hobbys... Ihr seid in dieser schweren Zeit in meinen Gedanken, und in meinem Herzen. Lasst uns auf schönes Wetter zum Fliegen hoffen. Habt allzeit einen guten Flug :) Viele Grüße an OldManMavic, Chip, Porky & alle da draußen :)

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tonyack