DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Are you getting any Christmas goody’s for your drone 2018

That is cool! I gotta figure out how to do that! :cool:

Thought you might like it, I’ve only just found out how to do it myself. Another member showed me, cool init :cool:Thumbswayup

If you play it back again there’s instructions on how to do it on the left hand side of the page, check it out;)

Thought you might like it, I’ve only just found out how to do it myself. Another member showed me, cool init :cool:Thumbswayup

If you play it back again there’s instructions on how to do it on the left hand side of the page, check it out;)

This has immense potential for use here on the forum, at home and in the workplace!

No doubt I’ll chime in with something, would be interesting if he has bumped into him in one of those “working mans clubs”

Dad will be about soon, you know what it’s like with old people, takes them ages to get out of their pits.:rolleyes:

To his mates it just Tom Jones, to anybody else it’s Sir Tom Jones. Yep I’m one of his mates:cool:

No doubt I’ll chime in with something, would be interesting if he has bumped into him in one of those “working mans clubs”

Dad will be about soon, you know what it’s like with old people, takes them ages to get out of their pits.:rolleyes:

To his mates it just Tom Jones, to anybody else it’s Sir Tom Jones. Yep I’m one of his mates:cool:
i have seen him live many moons ago he is a Welch icon and he will always belong to the green green grass of home, and its not unusual to see him with Delilah, shes a lady, and a sex bomb, so whats new pussycat

The question I have always wanted to ask Delilah:

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.
i guess we will never know the answer maybe Tom knows

Hey guys, I'm still with you, and watch your doing right here...

You are so far away and yet I have the feeling to know you for a long time. I would say you have become a bit like family to me.

At the moment I have a lot of work, but with Sir Tom Jones, it has caught me. I like to hear him again and again, because his voice radiates a positive motivating power. It grabs me so much ... to come down I have to hear Lorde or Lana Del Rey :)

I think we have not talked about music ... What's your favorite listen when?

He about the only decent Welshman I’ve seen, dad, well...yeah he does have a cracking voice ;)

He’s on our TV every Saturday night, program called the voice. He’s brilliant singing live;)

Dad have you been to Cardiff to cheer on the team? Looks like fun but I think you guys should consider passing the hat around the country to raise some money to buy your team some pads and helmets!

View attachment 62187

View attachment 62188

We don’t need pads and helmets, in the UK we are HARD......tough as old boots here:D

Last edited:
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jspeer2