DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Are you getting any Christmas goody’s for your drone 2018

Right then you horrible lot, I’ll start the valentines theme off,
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.
Now that’s love;)

Here is my valentines day shot:
(Wind pushed buoys in perfect formation that day!)

1549303651007.png

Right, I’ve got the day off today, can’t go flying, weathers crap just don’t know what I’m gonna do with myself..:( might play around more with improving my photo skills with my drone. I love adjusting everything just to see how you can change to look of your photos.

Do any of you guys do this?

I’m soooooo

i am going to my shed to download the recent photos of the snow and the video, from the farm i also stick them on a 64GB memory stick and when i go up the farm to fly they download them on to their computer just my way of saying thanks

Have you put any of your photos through post or do you just leave them “as the camera takes them”
no son, sadly i have not got equipment thats able to do post my stuffs to old like me, i mainly like to take video when i fly and i can watch it at home when flying is off due to weather conditions, i enjoy the flying and the pics and vids are a bonus , and give another aspect to the hobby

Right, I’ve got the day off today, can’t go flying, weathers crap just don’t know what I’m gonna do with myself..:( might play around more with improving my photo skills with my drone. I love adjusting everything just to see how you can change to look of your photos. Do any of you guys do this?

Sure, I do! I also like pack and re-pack my cases a few times with the little bits and bobs, spare cable, gimbal guard, SD cards etc. Never gets old!

I could not fly at half-time on Superbowl Sunday due to snow but flew one battery over lunch today in the sun! Glad you guys motivated me to get out and shoot with a little snow on ground. Played around with exposure settings to verify whether zebras are doing their job right.

Now, Valentine's day is just around corner. Trying to come up with something special. I am working on Italian karaoke version of Its Not Unusual by Wales' own Tom Jones:

Sure, I do! I also like pack and re-pack my cases a few times with the little bits and bobs, spare cable, gimbal guard, SD cards etc. Never gets old!

I could not fly at half-time on Superbowl Sunday due to snow but flew one battery over lunch today in the sun! Glad you guys motivated me to get out and shoot with a little snow on ground. Played around with exposure settings to verify whether zebras are doing their job right.

Now, Valentine's day is just around corner. Trying to come up with something special. I am working on Italian karaoke version of Its Not Unusual by Wales' own Tom Jones:

Now that just doesn’t sound right, give us Tom back, he’s the man:D:D

Now that just doesn’t sound right, give us Tom back, he’s the man:D:D

The dude is the man I agree. But I think I would slay the crowd if I could do She's a Lady in Chinese...

Here is a recent thread on zebras which helped me out. Got to keep your eyes peeled around here!

exposure "zebra" stripes

Now I can see that kid in the car is welllllllllll over exposed thanks to the zebra, see it does work:cool::cool::p

The dude is the man I agree. But I think I would slay the crowd if I could do She's a Lady in Chinese...

Lmao, where do you find all this, brilliantThumbswayup

My valentines message;)

I hope I get one like that....

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FollyRJ