DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Are you getting any Christmas goody’s for your drone 2018

Dad, did you manage to get out flying yesterday in the snow? Any photos if you did?
no son it was to windy and cold its calm today waiting for it to get above freezing might go out around midday if the temp picks up its -2 here right now

You still got snow?
yes and guess what i braved the elements today and got some pics up at my friendly farmers place just got to decide which one to enter in the comp these are straight from memory card no editing DJI_0011.JPGDJI_0012.JPGDJI_0013.JPGDJI_0014.JPGDJI_0015.JPGDJI_0017.JPG

Attachments

• DJI_0018.JPG
    DJI_0018.JPG
    3.6 MB · Views: 9
Last edited:
thanks son it was just 1c when i was up there roll on some warmer weather did you fly today where are you pics please

yes and guess what i braved the elements today and got some pics up at my friendly farmers place just got to decide which one to enter in the comp these are straight from memory card no editing View attachment 61675View attachment 61676View attachment 61677View attachment 61678View attachment 61679View attachment 61680
This breathtaking scenery. I am very jealous. You will certainly have very good air there, these are ideal conditions to be well over 100 years old :)

Well, to see something like that, I only have to drive a few miles. The weather today was very mild, nowhere snow but ideal for a few rounds of flying. Well, I had no chance to enjoy it outside. I have to do a design & 3D printing job first, and that will keep me away from all the other hobbies for a few days.

yes and guess what i braved the elements today and got some pics up at my friendly farmers place just got to decide which one to enter in the comp these are straight from memory card no editing View attachment 61675View attachment 61676View attachment 61677View attachment 61678View attachment 61679View attachment 61680

Beautiful! Great place to fly! Have you tried the fpv goggles by chance? You guys have inspired me to go shoot some photos during Super Bowl half time!!!

What’s super bowl.... ok got it, it’s one of these:D

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Right you lot, Valentine’s Day just round the corner, any new pressies coming your way?

We don’t do the card thing anymore, to old for that but we both buy each other some little as it’s a special day. I still love my lady the same as when we 1st met so not buying a card is not a big deal;)

I think I’m getting filters for my drone, well I thinko_O

Every time I see my wife, this still happens oh I love her to bits;)

Dad, did you enter one of your pics, I’ll vote for ya and I’m sure the other guys willThumbswayup
yes i did have you posted one yet for me to vote on

Nope, still ain’t got any snow photos, doesn’t look like it’s gonna happen for me. The photo above is the best I’m going to get for snow.

I’ve liked yours though.;)
thanks never say never winter is not over yet

Soooo true but now over here on the east coast its got very mild, with raino_O:rolleyes:
same here but i must say when the sun came out here earlier it was almost warm its just started to rain now

Right then you horrible lot, I’ll start the valentines theme off,
Now that’s love;)

Right then you horrible lot, I’ll start the valentines theme off,
Now that’s love;)
i love my wife she loves me but we dont do valentines never have and never will but we have been together for 45 years so i guess it does not matter that much but i have no problem with others taking part

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
archanut