DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Are you getting any Christmas goody’s for your drone 2018

Dad, let us know if you have any white stuff in the next couple of days, just seen the news, blimey @Chip you guys have got it bad over thereo_Oo_O
no worries son its supposed to hit us tomorrow around midday and be pretty deep we did have a bit yesterday on high ground it was the north of Wales that had it not so much here

i am just glad we are not having the polar vortex temperatures like the USA its cold enough here without adding that to the mix

i am just glad we are not having the polar vortex temperatures like the USA its cold enough here without adding that to the mix

Nope, we are tough cookies here in the UK, I do all my training outside....;)

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Yeahhhhhh chips backThumbswayup where ya been buddy? Missed ya;);)

Going out flying in a min, temp here is -2.4c, cold but not compared to what you guys have it across the pondo_O

Severe weather in various places throughout USA but not here in western WA.

Ive been going through my files and found a few taken a while back...check this out call Nat Geo because I think I snapped Megaladon lurking just under the surface right in front of the lighthouse!

notes: This pic was taken in golden hour before sunset on a gorgeous day but I think is a tad underexposed. I got too afraid of the zebras and did not trust my own eyes!

1548915798147.png

Cracking photo chipThumbswayup love it;) so you’re lucky with the weather in your neck of the woods then.

Just got in from flying this morning, it’s the coldest I’ve ever flown, -3.5c now...o_O

Sunrise was a bit crap but while I was out it started getting foggy over the river soooooooo fingers x I might have some nice pics;)

Need to warm up now, where’s me coffee.....;)

Just had a look at me photos, I think I might have some goodens;)
Fog started rolling in while flying so hopefully I might of captured it in the photos, It was great flying just above it, 1st time I’ve ever done that..

Here ya go a crappy photo, no post but I just wanted to show you the fog rolling in behind me and the frost.... it’s a bit blurry, long exposureThumbswayup
B85B4EF8-0A33-49E6-AC7E-F1EA92C0DE07.jpeg

you are braver then me to cold for these old bones
Fog started rolling in while flying so hopefully I might of captured it in the photos, It was great flying just above it, 1st time I’ve ever done that..

Here ya go a crappy photo, no post but I just wanted to show you the fog rolling in behind me and the frost.... it’s a bit blurry, long exposureThumbswayup
View attachment 61180

View attachment 61180
you are braver than me to cold for my old bones

Well, are you tired already?

If not, then maybe after my video with Vector :)

As promised, here's my first YouTube video with Vector taken in portrait format with my smartphone:
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

That's no problem at all. The video stays where it is. But do not expect too much entertainment :)
the little feller seems very attentive i wonder if he would be that way were he watching TV my wife completely ignores me if the TV is on and eventually she will press pause and ask me whats so important i think i might get one at least i would have someone to talk to

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ellmo