DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Are you getting any Christmas goody’s for your drone 2018

I’m waiting for a delivery, getting one of those hybrid mattresses, so hope it’s gonna sort my back out, it’s been crap since Christmas. I’m like this in the morningo_O might also have something to do with my age:oops:

Sorry to hear about back trouble. Hope the new mattress works out and you'll be doing this is no time...

I’ve got the day off waiting for a delivery. Had me orders tho, clean the oveno_Oo_O so just done that.

Meant to have snow here today (afternoon) so keeping an eye on that at the mo, looking forward to getting some snow pics if it happens;)

I’ve got the day off waiting for a delivery. Had me orders tho, clean the oveno_Oo_O so just done that.

Meant to have snow here today (afternoon) so keeping an eye on that at the mo, looking forward to getting some snow pics if it happens;)
Got about a foot on this side a couple days back.
It’s just too dang on cold @-5F. Me nubs can’t take it!
Dang Christmas gloves is awkward to fly with as usual. A rubber band for cruise whilst recording in Hyperlapse works though.

How many inches coming your way?

Got about a foot on this side a couple days back.
It’s just too dang on cold @-5F. Me nubs can’t take it!
Dang Christmas gloves is awkward to fly with as usual. A rubber band for cruise whilst recording in Hyperlapse works though.

How many inches coming your way?

Your guess is a good as mine with the snow, they say it’s gonna hit us but how much, just don’t know. Going by the norm here in England not a lot..

Last year we had the ”beast from the east” hit us, had about 6/7 inches which was a lot for us.

Just looked at the rain radar, it’s over Wales at the mo but the more inland it comes with lower temps, snow, snow, snow..... well:rolleyes:

Your defo be asleep when it hits us, watch this space though.

I do know what you mean about the gloves, used mine a lot recently, done the job but you can still fill the bite from the cold on your fingers, better than not having them I suppose. Yep the glove do get in the way, I prefer no gloves, seems like I’ve got more control over everything without them.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
User711