DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Are you getting any Christmas goody’s for your drone 2018

Well I’ve just watched the below video, Definitely dads jokes;) so bad but funny:D

Good find! I did not know where Dad got his avatar but I always thought it was great. This makes it even better! Yeah, on the one liners, when I went back through the thread a while back I got big charge out of re-reading them!

We salute the one and only Old Man Mavic ThumbswayupThumbswayup

1550731093213.png

Good find! I did not know where Dad got his avatar but I always thought it was great. This makes it even better! Yeah, on the one liners, when I went back through the thread a while back I got big charge out of re-reading them!

We salute the one and only Old Man Mavic ThumbswayupThumbswayup

View attachment 63630

His avator had something to do with me, he just had one of those crappy letters so I went on a search with his name in mind and came out with one of the grumps from the muppets, definitely suits him though;)

Page two

All your crazy “one liners” now I know where I get it from...
But you don’t care about all the crap that goes on in here...
And it will always carry on...
You guys trying to catch me out all the time...

But have a great day, enjoy yourself and keep out of trouble,

From all your sons on the forum;):D:cool:

Check out the below YT vid, brilliant ;);)

Statler and Waldorf Classic Compilation Awesome
from Omm to all my forum sons a heartfelt huge thank you for your birthday wishes, long may this crazy thread continue and a giant thanks to Porky for the effort that went into the post .

His avator had something to do with me, he just had one of those crappy letters so I went on a search with his name in mind and came out with one of the grumps from the muppets, definitely suits him though;)
its thanks to you that i am the avator i am today son

of
Sooooooo have you had a nice day? What have you been up to? Did you go out flying? Are you going out for a meal tonight? Did you get spoilt?

Please answer all my questions :p
well firstly i had a great day thanks in part to your post .i have been charging all 9 of my 3c lipo batteries for my x16 gps and x21 drones to take my grandson flying tomorrow as there is no school half term starts and all next week. no did not go flying picked my daughter up from UNI at 1 oclock she is a lecturer then came home and her indoors had a cooked dinner ready for me yes i suppose i did get spoilt. my daughter and family are taking me out on saturday for a meal so i have been informed just keeping fingers crossed for the weather tomorrow so we can fly its supposed to be nice on the weekend so hope to get the mav up then

Glad you had a great day, bet you can’t wait until tomorrow now, taking your grandson out flying;) think the weathers going to be on your side dad so enjoy yourself tomorrow.

Weathers good here also, I’ll be flying tomorrow evening, looking forward to that.

Well dad the days not over yet so enjoy the rest of it.

Blimey....... me being serious o_Oo_O now that ain’t gonna last long;);)

Hello @OMM ... DAD :))
I know, I'm very late. But so that it does not get too late, I quickly write a few lines.

Best wishes from me, and happy birthday. I hope you had a very nice and unforgettable time so far. Porky has done something very nice for you, I can not top that with the best will.

I tried to look and read everything here, but my head just does not want to be there. Today I got a pair of progressive lenses, and since then I have a constant headache. I only see zebras everywhere, and a few seem to have gotten stuck in my head ;-)

They just do not want to leave ...

Anyway, I found some minutes to write. The working day for me today is not over until the next early morning. I do not know yet, but maybe in a few hours I'll be here again with you shortly.

Greetings also to Chip & Porky ...

Hello @OMM ... DAD :))
I know, I'm very late. But so that it does not get too late, I quickly write a few lines.

Best wishes from me, and happy birthday. I hope you had a very nice and unforgettable time so far. Porky has done something very nice for you, I can not top that with the best will.

I tried to look and read everything here, but my head just does not want to be there. Today I got a pair of progressive lenses, and since then I have a constant headache. I only see zebras everywhere, and a few seem to have gotten stuck in my head ;-)

They just do not want to leave ...

Anyway, I found some minutes to write. The working day for me today is not over until the next early morning. I do not know yet, but maybe in a few hours I'll be here again with you shortly.

Greetings also to Chip & Porky ...
thanks mnis yes Porky did an amazing post for me i guessed it was from you all, hope you get used to your new glasses

Inspire

Porky, liked the Inspire video btw. Do you still own the Inspire? I always thought Inspire was great looking drone and the retractable landing gear was awesome. And it can go 55mph+ right? How does image quality compare to M2?

Wind Farm

I think I saw a pic of yours on other thread of wind farm. How cool is that place? Lot to work with there. Can you throw up a few more of those?

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ranger 7