DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Are you getting any Christmas goody’s for your drone 2018

hi fellow flyers well what a day, weather not bad little wind ,no curry last night, but i digress flew 3 different locations 4 batts had a great time and came home in one piece lots of video to watch later. aint life sweet

@Chip ...
I can really feel your enthusiasm for this great event. I hope you enjoy it and maybe you have some photos for us. For me, sport was not and is not so exciting, I consume very little of it :)

@Porky ...
Also I have no Instagram, unfortunately. But sometimes I think about creating an account. It's the same with Vimeo for me.

Oh, I love these glasses with windshield wipers. Maybe there are such glasses integrated with batteries ...

Batteries ...
I think hardly anyone needs more than three batteries for any RC aircraft. Three pieces are sufficient for almost all purposes :)

I am traveling very often and without a car for a long time, no meaningful way to refuel on Tour batteries. Currently I have seven batteries, so I think I have enough reserve. Old batteries that can not reach enough flight time, I use on the tour to refuel all my USB devices.

However, a certain amount of rotation in dealing with so many Mavic batteries is required, which hardly anyone wants to do, I think.

I regularly do capacity checks and replace batteries that reach less than 80% of the specified capacity. The age and the number of all charge cycles of the batteries I consider less than the actually still achievable capacity.

The only sport I follow is F1, loved it since I was a kiddy, roll on March;)

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

The only sport I follow is F1, loved it since I was a kiddy, roll on March;)

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.
bloody heck you are my son its my passion as well

Who do you follow?
Hamilton and of course the late great Senna i also like Sebastion Vettel i am looking forwards to the new season i collect the model cars in the F1 collection and have already got over 80 i think the total will be around 100 by the end

being old i cant remember that far back and i think that post was deleted when i was accidently banned in error still never mind

Good for the welsh team, someone had to win;)
did did you fly today i managed 3 locations and 4 batts worth of flying no issues

did did you fly today i managed 3 locations and 4 batts worth of flying no issues
Stu.. Stutters back again I see:D

Yep I went out for some dusk/night “fighting”..... smell peckers playing up again...... only 3batts, that’s all I’ve got:( not a rich as you;)

My photos from yesterday, Post your best Photo From Mavic

Last edited:
Here you go, a model I built a few years ago;)

View attachment 63896

Nice model! Before drones, I built a few model planes and boats but a lot of model rockets. Also like F1.. When we were kids my brother and I liked to pretend we were Jackie Stewart and speak in his accent. We particularly enjoyed saying "motor car racing." He stretched the sentence! ;) Funny the things you remember!

Last edited:
Stu.. Stutters back again I see:D

Yep I went out for some dusk/night “fighting”..... smell peckers playing up again...... only 3batts, that’s all I’ve got:( not a rich as you;)

My photos from yesterday, Post your best Photo From Mavic
No cause for concern, I think the stuttering came only from the excitement of the three successful flights :)

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jikatuki