DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Are you getting any Christmas goody’s for your drone 2018

Nice model! Before drones, I built a few model planes and boats but a lot of model rockets. Also like F1.. When we were kids my brother and I liked to pretend we were Jackie Stewart and speak in his accent. We particularly enjoyed saying "motor car racing." He stretched the sentence! ;) Funny the things you remember!

I used to build RC cars/nitro cars but love building models. The McLaren model, couple of posts back took me two years to build, loved every minute of it.;)

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Last edited:
So, the case for the DOP is ready now, but somehow I'm a bit dissatisfied with it ;-)

The case may be a bit too small.

I would like to have a small USB powerbank, and a small camera tripod on the way, but that will not fit into it.

For reasons of space, the whole thing is arranged a bit like a sandwich, but that's not so bad for me ...20190224_171243.jpeg20190224_171314.jpeg20190224_171351.jpeg
Your thoughts?

So, the case for the DOP is ready now, but somehow I'm a bit dissatisfied with it ;-)

The case may be a bit too small.

I would like to have a small USB powerbank, and a small camera tripod on the way, but that will not fit into it.

For reasons of space, the whole thing is arranged a bit like a sandwich, but that's not so bad for me ...View attachment 64081View attachment 64082View attachment 64083
Your thoughts?

I think it looks smart mnis, I would be very happy with that.;)

@Porky ... No more words about the new mattress, nothing new to report about it?

Nope nothing to report back at the mo, been in contact with the supplier who have advised us to give it more time, which we will. Does seem to be getting better, my backs definitely improving but I’m still suffering with insomnia for some reasono_O just wish I could have one descent nights sleep.;)

Thanks for asking mnisThumbswayup

So, the case for the DOP is ready now, but somehow I'm a bit dissatisfied with it ;-)..The case may be a bit too small...For reasons of space, the whole thing is arranged a bit like a sandwich, but that's not so bad for me ...Your thoughts?

mnis, I like these hard cases which have secure space for all the little bits and bobs. BUT, I thought you said you would be travelling light on your next bicycle trip...I am once again worried you are forgetting the pedal back with all your gear if e-bike battery fails.... :oops:

1551073174184.png

mnis, I like these hard cases which have secure space for all the little bits and bobs. BUT, I thought you said you would be travelling light on your next bicycle trip...I am once again worried you are forgetting the pedal back with all your gear if e-bike battery fails.... :oops:

View attachment 64160

Lmao, can’t beat that, well I’ll try:D

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Esmond