DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Are you getting any Christmas goody’s for your drone 2018

So glad Charlie’s now joining in with ours crazy threadThumbswayupThumbswayupThumbswayupThumbswayup

once You open that door you never know what you get....Just saying...cR
tumblr_pmz95yGTyv1vjw26lo1_250.gif

View attachment 66114
Dad did you see the practice today? What did you think? Was a lot of the teams sandbagging?

Oh well we’ll find out tomorrow morning in qualifying. I’ll be there, well in front of the TV with me coffee;)
no son have been out most of the day, as you say qualifying will reveal all, no one wants to give to much away thats for sure

no son have been out most of the day, as you say qualifying will reveal all, no one wants to give to much away thats for sure

Yeah I watched it, definitely sandbagging, well in my eyes they were. Soooooooooooooooo looking forward to tomorrow morning. I’ll watch that live but I’ve recorded the race on Sunday.

Hi guys ...
I had an interesting afternoon with YouTube Search. I just wanted to look for a few helpful news regarding the old M1P and good settings for filming, but I got tons of M2x videos presented :-(

I remembered what can be done on eBay search, so less unwanted results appear :)

The "-" sign ... it works on eBay, Amazon, Google and YT. Mainly I used this option on eBay and Amazon, but somehow I did not dare to try it elsewhere.

You probably know it, but here's a simple example of how to search for products like:
"DJI Mavic Pro"
...leads to an infinite number of superfluous hits, whereas
"DJI Mavic Pro -filter -adapter -Battery"
...lists significantly fewer but more relevant hits.

In the end, it did not work for me because I got caught watching lots of well done videos with great locations.

That's why I present you the top 25 of my YT playlist in unsorted order:

06 Piton de la Fournaise volcano eruption - Reunion Island Drone MavicPro

07 Charlotte NC 2018 | DJI Mavic Pro

08 Ciudad Perdida, Colombia | DJI Mavic Pro 4K Drone

09 Forggensee, Allgäu, Füssen - Mavic Pro 4k UHD

10 AMAZING BRUSSELS BELGIUM 4K MAVIC PRO DRONE AUGUST 2017

11 Palouse Falls, Washington (DJI Mavic Pro HD footage)

12 Dolomiti - Südtirol in 4K - Drone DJI Mavic Pro | FPV

13 Palca Canyon Bolivia with DJI Mavic Pro

14 Bern, Switzerland | DJI MAVIC PRO 4K

15 Hudson Valley Drone - Hudson River - Cold Spring - Breakneck - DJI Mavic Pro

16 DJI Mavic Pro - Melbourne City 4k

17 DJI Mavic Pro: Sydney Australia | 4K

18 Moselle Viaduct Germany - Mavic Pro Drone with Neewer UV Filter

19 Ettenheim, Germany | Mavic Pro Drone Footage

20 Stunning Algarve Coast: Lagos, Portugal | DJI Mavic Pro

21 Lauterbrunnen, Switzerland (Drone DJI Mavic Pro 4K)

22 Punggol Waterway Sunset + DJI Mavic Pro

23 Neuschwanstein Castle in Winter with Mavic Pro 4K - must see drone footage

24 DJI Mavic Pro - misty mountain roads

25 Unbelievable Humpback Whale Footage - Cabo San Lucas (DJI Mavic Pro)

I hope you enjoy some of these beautiful videos, and later you might be happy to tell me what video you liked the most. No video is longer than 6 minutes so it should be viewable in small pieces.

And maybe you have something similar to show. Which drone camera recorded the videos is not that important ...

Last edited:
Blimey mnis you have been busy;) I’ll start watching them shortly and give you my favourite one over the next day or soThumbswayup

It’s 4.29am here, my iPad is throwing up so many F1 messages but can’t watch the build up to qualifying until Mrs porky gets up. Yep she another F1 fan. Just got to keep myself busy for the next hour or so:rolleyes:

Weather update,

It’s been raining, winds are already strong, the start of our next storm. Good news though, early next week, Monday/Tuesday weathers gonna be good so I’m definitely gonna blow the dust of my Mavic and get it back in the air. Then I’ll be able to start testing out my filters;)

Mnis, been through all the vids, all brilliant but the ones that stand out for me are,
No6 volcano, cos it’s different.
No8
No9
But the best one in my eyes was No23, the castle with snow and fog. Brilliant.

Yeah I watched it, definitely sandbagging, well in my eyes they were. Soooooooooooooooo looking forward to tomorrow morning. I’ll watch that live but I’ve recorded the race on Sunday.
Hi son watched some of practice definitely not givin
View attachment 66201
Looks like Mercedes has the upper hand at the mo. Front Row lockout;)
Norris had a great qualifying run as a rookie for McLaren, 8th on the gridThumbswayup

Roll on tomorrow ;)
brilliant lap to take pole should be a good race tomorrow

Hi son watched some of practice definitely not givin

brilliant lap to take pole should be a good race tomorrow

Yeah I’m looking forward to it. I’ve got the outlaws round for dinner tomorrow so won’t be able to watch the race until tomorrow evening. Can’t watch it while the mother outlaw is here, all she’s does is talk all the way through it:oops::rolleyes:o_O drives me mad, lol;)

Yeah I’m looking forward to it. I’ve got the outlaws round for dinner tomorrow so won’t be able to watch the race until tomorrow evening. Can’t watch it while the mother outlaw is here, all she’s does is talk all the way through it:oops::rolleyes:o_O drives me mad, lol;)
@Porky hi son be on your best behaviour when the outlaws are there,as you probably know by now Wales did it grand slam winners,hows the better half doing is she on the mend hope you are spoiling her yours Omm Dad

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jared69