DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Are you getting any Christmas goody’s for your drone 2018

Well my b/day is just round the corner so hopefully I’ll have my NAS drive??? you just reminded me ? when you mentioned your 64Gb cards.

? if you want me to edit your photos, I’ll be more than happy, same as what I said to dad?

Would be so much better if they were Raw, I’ll be able to edit it much better?

Very impressive how much detail in the dark foreground you could bring forward ?

I like original but again the details and colors you were able to bring out makes it pop. Were originals RAW or JPEG?

JPEG ?

Reactions: Slim.slamma
I thought about this often... is it even possable / passable
...cR

Charlie, I found one we can practice on (abandoned on Ketron Island). What do you think, 45 MPH in ATTI mode right up the gullet? In one end and out the other...? We can try with your Mavic 1 because you have the Moverios and are planning to get M2P anyway...

Charlie, I found one we can practice on (abandoned on Ketron Island). What do you think, 45 MPH in ATTI mode right up the gullet? In one end and out the other...? We can try with your Mavic 1 because you have the Moverios and are planning to get M2P anyway...
View attachment 75902

wow.... thats My old boat M/V Olympic
a classic built in 1929
The main engine would leak so much Lube oil into the bilge we would pump them out up into a settler tank so we could Reclaim the lube oil back into the engine...
In 1991 the M/V Olympic was worth 5 million so the rebuilt the whole thing tore it down to the Keel rebuilt it for $20 million.....I've got stories
Very cool thank you for the picture....cR

Well my b/day is just round the corner so hopefully I’ll have my NAS drive??? you just reminded me ? when you mentioned your 64Gb cards.

? if you want me to edit your photos, I’ll be more than happy, same as what I said to dad?

Would be so much better if they were Raw, I’ll be able to edit it much better?

Although the purpose of using a printable calendar 2020 may vary from person to person, the most important reason for keeping a calendar is to track the day, month, and year.

You might even need to do a little revision. Because you may be gone much faster, or slower than you planned.

Although the purpose of using a printable calendar 2020 may vary from person to person, the most important reason for keeping a calendar is to track the day, month, and year.

You might even need to do a little revision. Because you may be gone much faster, or slower than you planned.

Calendar..... what’s one of those??

That is even more impressive then!
I am continuing my foray into filming backwards on water. I got some great shots with my GoPro 5 this last weekend. Only problem is I thought I was shooting 4K video. ?

Hello ?,

Bored again....?? hope you like,

Before

CE150F51-A366-4A57-9F92-EF70489D95E1.jpeg

After

E48312DF-0549-457C-B47C-F0EC7EABA077.jpeg

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members