DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Are you getting any Christmas goody’s for your drone 2018

come to think of it there have been countless posts on this thread since it started i guess one more wont hurt

Dad what’s happened to all your “message count” under your aviator?

You had more than 10 messages

Just got an update from Amazon, order has been shippedThumbswayup only one left in sock now;) yahhhhhh
lets hope you get the bag to go with the strap or you will have to leave it in your sock or did you mean stock

Dad what’s happened to all your “message count” under your aviator?

You had more than 10 messages
long story son unfortunatly i was banned from the forum in error this afternoon hence i am only a member not well known i have been reinstated and hopefully my status will be corrected in time

Reactions: dirkclod
Oh... you been a naughty boy.....LMAO
not guilty wrong thread wrong time its all good now lets move on s__t happens

Reactions: Porky
Oh now I’ve got a new name for ya, naughty old git dad:D

Oh now I’ve got a new name for ya, naughty old git dad:D
no worries son i have been called many things in my time i wish i could be a naughty old git sometimes but i am to old and well behaved for that sort of thing now have to leave that to you youngsters

Reactions: Porky
I think my good old and extremely reliable Mavic1pro is already very overdressed in terms of all sorts of accessories :)

The bird even has its own smartphone, the Galaxy Note4, also old and reliable good ...

Nevertheless, I was recently looking for lightweight and affordable ND filters, and I found a six-filter set by JSR (JuneStar).

Of course, I've already looked at the product before Christmas, so it will not be an unpleasant surprise. But since I have no great experience in photography and films, I can only say at this point, the filters are usable and sufficiently good in the build quality. The filters are similar in design to the DJI ND filters 4, 8, 16 in the plastic frame ...20181218_182011.jpeg

Reactions: Chip and Porky
I think my good old and extremely reliable Mavic1pro is already very overdressed in terms of all sorts of accessories :)

The bird even has its own smartphone, the Galaxy Note4, also old and reliable good ...

Nevertheless, I was recently looking for lightweight and affordable ND filters, and I found a six-filter set by JSR (JuneStar).

Of course, I've already looked at the product before Christmas, so it will not be an unpleasant surprise. But since I have no great experience in photography and films, I can only say at this point, the filters are usable and sufficiently good in the build quality. The filters are similar in design to the DJI ND filters 4, 8, 16 in the plastic frame ...View attachment 56234

Looking good;) I know all my Christmas presents, I picked them & the wife bought them but still gotta wait until the 25th before I can start playing;);)

Reactions: Chip and mnis

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GeoTony