DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

ARE YOU GONNA BUY A NEW DRONE FROM DJI>>>>>>>>DONT!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good day fellow pilots, so just a quick heads up...I'm not a newbie, I've bought 6 drones from DJI, dont know whats going on at the factory but, ordered a mini a month ago, they said there would be a delay and i was ok with that. A short delay, its been over a month and customer support has ( Mod Removed Comment )..so if you want to roll the dice and buy one anyway, its your call. But be prepared to wait a long long long time, with not customer support to tell u anything what so ever. they have my money, but wont respond to my e mails or online chat requests with anything but a computer generated response that says its processing........ very frustrating. And for those of you that are going to respond to me saying.....oh its the virus just be patient...blah blah blah...... they told me when I ordered it it would ship out with a max 6 day delay....been over a month.......Im pissed!!!!

My experience with B & H is always great. Both for photo gear and drone-ism. I ordered a M2P on Sunday and it will arrive today via fed ex. They have a drone guy and he knows his stuff. Prices are quite competitive as well.

Reactions: pelagic_one
Good call....dont know what i was thinking....they have over committed to me in the past as well.. Thanks for your reply
I ordered a MA2 April 28, online chat said it would be shipped May 13, I'm not holding out much hope to see it before June......:-(

Good day fellow pilots, so just a quick heads up...I'm not a newbie, I've bought 6 drones from DJI, dont know whats going on at the factory but, ordered a mini a month ago, they said there would be a delay and i was ok with that. A short delay, its been over a month and customer support has ( Mod Removed Comment )..so if you want to roll the dice and buy one anyway, its your call. But be prepared to wait a long long long time, with not customer support to tell u anything what so ever. they have my money, but wont respond to my e mails or online chat requests with anything but a computer generated response that says its processing........ very frustrating. And for those of you that are going to respond to me saying.....oh its the virus just be patient...blah blah blah...... they told me when I ordered it it would ship out with a max 6 day delay....been over a month.......Im pissed!!!!

That's all the proof you have. You need to sell me on this. You need to provide concrete evidence that would persuade me. I need to see something in paper form or something in electronic form. My M2A order is scheduled to be shipped 05/19/2020. Yes I did get verification from 2 different DJI reps. (How accurate are they , remains to be seen)

I don’t know my fellow pilots. I live in Costa Rica and when the fly combo went on sale at our DJI store, I messaged them and said I would like the DJI Mavic Mini and they delivered it to my door the same day.

I don’t know my fellow pilots. I live in Costa Rica and when the fly combo went on sale at our DJI store, I messaged them and said I would like the DJI Mavic Mini and they delivered it to my door the same day.
Good customer relations, I wish it was like that here.

Assuming you used a credit card, call the 800# on back of card. Explain the delay time and your unanswered requests for order updates. Say you wish a chargeback.

Reactions: John Locke
Best Buy has the mini available now with free 2 day shipping. I'd cancel with DJI and do that. Plus they have great customer service.

Sorry to hear you’re having issues with DJI with delivery of the Mini, I hope it’s settled soon.

One of the advantages of ordering through DJI, is adding Care Refresh with the order. No loops to jump through when trying to add Care Refresh later after buying from a distributor, that’s why I prefer going through DJI.

However, I did cancel my MA2 combo order last week. And reordered from a dealer here in the states, now I’ll have to jump through loops to add Care Refresh if I decide to add insurance after receiving the quad.

I know your situation has dragged out long enough, but if it gets settled soon at least you won’t have additional loops to jump through after receiving the mini if you purchased Care Refresh.

All the best to you sir, hope this gets settled soon.

Paul

• Haha
Reactions: SXViper03
I prefer B&H for purchasing. Excellent service, great return policy (better than Best Buy), and you can even get a credit card that pays your sales tax!

Reactions: dawgpilot
OK guys i have had to start deleting post so this is going no where.i am closing this per our guidelines
Manufacturer/Distributor/Vendor and Customer Disputes
dos30bc_8036fb8cf8ced41ca30858df79e7e9af8221ec4f.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Electrakill21