DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Arkansas

Hot Springs Arkansas here. Seems like Little Rock is about even for all of us if we ever wanted to just go flying

Darthinvader I think that would be great to have
Us Arkansans meet in LR.

Lots of good footage and would be very tempted
To set up a night time waypoint mission through
Downtown and the river.

You read my mind. The last 5-6 times I've come home and drove through LR it's so beautiful on the Riverfront. I've wanted to stop each time... But then I'd usual be away from home for months... So I always think" Next Time". Have yet to do it

Reactions: JohnnyD913
You read my mind. The last 5-6 times I've come home and drove through LR it's so beautiful on the Riverfront. I've wanted to stop each time... But then I'd usual be away from home for months... So I always think" Next Time". Have yet to do it

Yeah I want shots of the submarine and new bridge.
I’m a hobbyist that loves flying. Thinking of taking part 107 and begin making money.
I recently sold my p4 and still have my
Mavic Pro.
Hit me up when u have time and I’ll be there

I'll be in town till Saturday. Are they any events that will be going on that would make for his footage? Or just a group flying that many Mavic Pro behind each other would be nice. Anyone else have the Dji Goggles?

I'm also hobby for now. But I'm getting my 107 just because. You never know. I've gotten too much into this hobby not to be able to use it commercially if needed

I wouldn't mind getting my 107 but I just don't really have the time to fly for money right now.

I'm located in Paragould, Arkansas and have a lot to learn.
Just bought a Mavic 2 Pro and currently fly as a hobby. I'm planning to take the Part 107 exam to cover any legal obligations that might come up when I assist with the search and rescue group that I'm involved with.
Would love to meet other drone folks in the area.

Marion. I’m waaaay over here by Memphis. I’m a Part 107 pilot but I fly mostly for fun.

I was in Hope two weekends ago. I was shooting some footage of Mudstock 2019 at Muddy Buttoms ATV Park in Sarepta, LA. Hope was the closest place with a hotel.

Conway here. Just got the Mavic 2 Pro a couple of weeks ago. I retired back at the beginning of October 2019 and have been thinking about getting a drone and begin putting real estate footage together for realtors (my wife is one). Retirement doesn't pay very well so a good way to make some extra cash.

I'm currently studying for my Part 107 and plan to take that test when I complete the course.

Reactions: swimpmeister
Conway here. Just got the Mavic 2 Pro a couple of weeks ago. I retired back at the beginning of October 2019 and have been thinking about getting a drone and begin putting real estate footage together for realtors (my wife is one). Retirement doesn't pay very well so a good way to make some extra cash.

I'm currently studying for my Part 107 and plan to take that test when I complete the course.
Welcome fellow Arkansan :) I am fairly new here myself and am up in the Jonesboro area. Have fun and be safe. Best wishes on your new venture and retirement!!

Reactions: Garo

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
refrigasketscanada