DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Arnhem, The Netherlands checking in!

Edjes

Reactions
Hi pilots,

Edjes is checking in from the Netherlands (you all know Amsterdam, right?), Arnhem.
After long thinking about P4P+ against the Mavic Pro, finally the portability off the Mavic decided me to purchase the Mavic.

The long waiting begins.... Resellers don'nt know, approx 4-6 weeks?? DJI itself 1-3 business days but a lot of notices that they are delayed too.

Then I read on a forum (Tweakers) that there were 4 combo's available at a local photo shop. When I rang they had 3...sorry sir.... 2, wait, just 1. And that was me! Lucky bastard!!

At this moment only some test flights in my garden (I live in a CTR zone) for test flying, I was really impressed by it's stability in the air!!!

Now having patience to wait for a flight in a non NFZ, but it's storming and raining now in the Netherlands.......

Having already learned a lot at this forum, hope to learn a lot more!

Last edited:
Welcome to Mavic Pilots! :)

Reactions: Edjes
Hello,
It is a pleasure to welcome you to the Mavic Pilots forum.
I hope that you will be able to use the forum to further your safety knowledge and for the exchange of innovative ideas and as a resource for
current developments in Mavic quadcopter’s. Read the manual a few times and watch lots of Youtube videos on the subject to give yourself a good start.
Enjoy! Thumbswayup

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
turtle27mike