DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

"artificial horizon" thingee. says I'm banked to the left 2 degrees

bud01234

Reactions
For the past few flights I've noticed that (no wind, thumb off left stick), my mavic pro slooowly yaws left. There's a new dial on my dji4 screen that indicates the mavic is in a 2 degree left bank.
I just upgraded to the latest firmware today (004) but didn't make any difference. The horizon looks fine and it holds altitude fine.
Is there anyway of adjusting the bank back to zero? both calibrations were done again today but no joy.
Thanks,
bud

... both calibrations were done again today but no joy...
Which calibrations? I would calibrate the joysticks and compass and if that did not fix it then the IMU.

Which calibrations? I would calibrate the joysticks and compass and if that did not fix it then the IMU.

Rats. I did the compass and IMU but forgot about the joysticks. I’ll do those tonight and report back. Thanks mossiback!!
Bud

Rats. I did the compass and IMU but forgot about the joysticks. I’ll do those tonight and report back. Thanks mossiback!!
Bud
Ok
Bud

Follow up... You were right Mossiback, Calibrating the sticks solved the problem. Thanks! ~Bud

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wqb3