DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

As a photographer, I LOVE drones! Chicago Sunset 8/3/2019

T9Creative

Reactions
I had a Phantom 2 back in the day just for fun, took it on a few trips but never did much with it. Few months ago, opted to buy a Mavic 2 Pro and so glad that I did. Truth be told, I still haven't flown it all the much just yet, but as a photographer already, really loving what I've gotten thus far. (Also, disclaimer before anyone asks, I did get my Part 107).

I took this tonight in Chicago (it's two photos stitched together) with about 10 minutes left of civil twilight) and very happy with it. Still have a lot of playing around but really looking forward to the possibilities.Chicago-08032019.jpg

Superb! So much depth, and you even caught the crescent moon.

I had a Phantom 2 back in the day just for fun, took it on a few trips but never did much with it. Few months ago, opted to buy a Mavic 2 Pro and so glad that I did. Truth be told, I still haven't flown it all the much just yet, but as a photographer already, really loving what I've gotten thus far. (Also, disclaimer before anyone asks, I did get my Part 107).

I took this tonight in Chicago (it's two photos stitched together) with about 10 minutes left of civil twilight) and very happy with it. Still have a lot of playing around but really looking forward to the possibilities.View attachment 78876
I’m a Chicago native. Love this pic. So well done!

I took this tonight in Chicago (it's two photos stitched together) with about 10 minutes left of civil twilight) and very happy with it. Still have a lot of playing around but really looking forward to the possibilities.View attachment 78876

That my friend is qaulity.

Yes it is nice.
However, go easy with the saturation slider. You are starting to stretch a bit far...

What filters do you use?

Do you shoot in AEB and convert to HDR pics ??

What filters do you use?

Do you shoot in AEB and convert to HDR pics ??

I tried that 2 nights before this one and wasn't happy with the results. It was windy though so looking back I should have had better settings to do so. I am looking forward to doing more actual HDR work (using AEB, not the build in HDR).

Yes it is nice.
However, go easy with the saturation slider. You are starting to stretch a bit far...

Appreciate the note. Have to agree to disagree on the saturation effects (it wasn't purely saturation, more so playing with luminance in addition to limited saturation). But that's the good thing about photography and art, everyone can enjoy things differently.

The only thing that would make it better would be if you were to photoshop Wrigley Field in there somewhere, Go Cubbies!

I have some plans to get some shots of Wrigley. Just have to time it right in hopes of a good sky and a good location while a game isn't going on. There are so few places to take off from and fly above around Wrigley which makes it hard.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
devilsown