DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

As the sun goes down the Mavic goes up!

Thanks guys. I was driving back home and could see the sun setting, so as soon as I pulled up I grabbed my Mavic and sent it up. Just managed to get it in time before the sun went completely down!

That's fantastic. I've tried evening/twilight shots before but they all look like crap. What settings did you use?

That's fantastic. I've tried evening/twilight shots before but they all look like crap. What settings did you use?
Mostly good luck and being in the right place at the right time! Glad you like it, thank you.

Here are the settings -
ISO 100, 4.7mm, 0 ev, ƒ/2.2, 1/400

I didn't mess about with too much, I just took the shutter speed down until the ev was 0 and took the shot. The sun was almost set and I think geography played a part. Cambridgeshire is very flat so light is still visible when the sun gets very very low.

Mostly good luck and being in the right place at the right time! Glad you like it, thank you.

Here are the settings -
ISO 100, 4.7mm, 0 ev, ƒ/2.2, 1/400

I didn't mess about with too much, I just took the shutter speed down until the ev was 0 and took the shot. The sun was almost set and I think geography played a part. Cambridgeshire is very flat so light is still visible when the sun gets very very low.

Thanks for that, I'll give it a go!
My problem is I know sod all when it comes to ISOs, shutter speeds, etc.!

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
brokerman