DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Assembly or crash mistake?

KeyMB

Reactions
I am new to the group. Love my MP1. Just got it not long ago. Supposed to have been flown a few hours. Cosmetically looks great, blades ok. Looks like it’s been flown a little bit, nothing crazy. I start looking around hard as my ocd kicks in and see this. I can’t seem to figure what this little piece that chipped out could be. Not familiar enough with the AC to know what those 2 screws hold down. Cameras, rubber, everything in there looks good. Just looked like the left screw was supposed to thread into it like the right one but didn’t make it and chipped the piece out. The piece looks independent from anything else in there. Sorry for the long post, just trying to explain what I see. Thanks again

fe24ce744ca893733723f653543352f1.jpg

Thanks for the info. I’ve seen a couple videos on doing it and it seems pretty straight forward. Cautious to some connectors and ribbons but it doesn’t seem crazy

Will be giving it a go on Friday. Part will be here. Saw the Wifi connector as well in the back as well as all the connectors(5?) up front for the gimbal with ribbons that will take some caution

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mamabear007