DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Assistant 2 Calibration run okay on 7 yr old Mac?

Blucenturion

Reactions
I just get a blank calibration screen page on my late 2009 iMac 27". I have deleted and re-installed the app, it's the same result. The video card is 512MB, shouldn't be a problem. I wonder?

I've seen someone post that you need to connect and fire up the drone before starting the A2 app on the Mac. I haven't tried it yet. Past attempts to get A2 to talk to my MP have never worked.

I have the same blank screen my iMac is 2012 I think. Will have to try the powerup first option tonight.

I'm using a late 2012 mac mini and I haven't experienced any issues. I've found most accessories can exhibit issues when plugged into a USB hub, even a powered one. My mac has been temperamental with that.

Thanks, all! I plugged M into my MBA and had no probs. I'm thinking age of pc is the issue.

Thanks, all! I plugged M into my MBA and had no probs. I'm thinking age of pc is the issue.

Actually, I had the same issue on my 2011 27" iMac. The issue is not the age of your MAC but the display resolution, I can't recall exactly what resolution I used but try increasing it and see if that helps, if not, try decreasing it and try again. I can confirm that this worked for me

Reactions: AlanTheBeast
Actually, I had the same issue on my 2011 27" iMac. The issue is not the age of your MAC but the display resolution, I can't recall exactly what resolution I used but try increasing it and see if that helps, if not, try decreasing it and try again. I can confirm that this worked for me
I have the 27" model too, perhaps the resolution is too high. I have a second monitor I can try it on too.

I have a 2010 iMac Intel and it works fine on the DJI Assistant 2 app.

Thats good news - hopefully I'll be able to finally calibrate my camera tonight too :)
I still failed to get calibration working on my iMac last night after trying many different screen resolutions. My last option is to remove the external monitors that I have connected and try again. I did however (eventually) get calibration to work on my work PC, so at least I shouldnt get bugged anymore by the calibration warning come flight time.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Whitehammer661