DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Assistant 2 install

Oman

Premium Pilot
Reactions
Hello I just got done activating my Air 2S everthing went perfect, until I got to installing assistant 2. . The software does not respond to either the A.C. or the RC. When I start. The application it comes up, but does not. do anything. I'am running Windows 10 and version 2.1.5 assistant 2. Any help will be much appreciated.
Regards oman
PS Do I even need it?

Last edited:
Ahh, do you have the drone or controller switched on before you connect them to the computer?
When either is switched on and then connected to the computer if you look in Windows's device manager do you see any problem devices?

You might see 2, with a mini 2 controller I saw 2, I think one or both of then had a name that contained "HA",but I don't have assistant 2 installed in Windows 10.
Under Windows 7 on the same computer with the Assistant 2 installed I again see 2 problem devices, the names differ, I think, from the names listed in Windows 10 but Assistant 2 sees the controller. It did take Windows 7 quite a long time to install the other drivers that are needed.

You have to install the software before connecting the drone or RC. Once installed, connect either with the power-on state.

I have done everything that my fellow members have suggested ,with no luck. What is Assistant 2 for and do I need it? At this point I don't know what to do. Thank you everyone for the help.. Oman

I'm back. Well after digging around in Windows 10. I got a message saying that assistant 2 was not compatible so I went into properties in the assistant 2 icon on the desktop and changed it from Windows 10 compatibility to Windows 8
compatibility. I think that did it.
Thanks oman

I suggest you go through the manual. It will help you find small solutions faster.

Unless you want flight logs (and there are other ways), do the firmware refresh (again, other ways) or to recalibrate the drones OA sensors (no other way), you don't need the software at all.

Unless you want flight logs (and there are other ways), do the firmware refresh (again, other ways) or to recalibrate the drones OA sensors (no other way), you don't need the software at all.
Hello thanks for your reply. Keep my fingers crossed I think I might have it. Now it's time to try and get the Geo zone unlocked.
Regards Oman

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Deltabird