DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Assistant 2, Mavic controller needed?

IMADMAN

Reactions
If I only have the bird by itself, would I need the controller to complete any tasks using assistant 2?

If I only have the bird by itself, would I need the controller to complete any tasks using assistant 2?

the only tasks in the assistant is upgrading firmware, and VPS calibration, there are others but nothing relevant really

So I guess my question is, will updating the firmware through assistant 2 fix gimbal and sensor errors? Or is the gimbal/sensor errors normally a repair issue after a possible crash?

So I guess my question is, will updating the firmware through assistant 2 fix gimbal and sensor errors? Or is the gimbal/sensor errors normally a repair issue after a possible crash?

any errors need investigating properly, you havent said what the errors are, my guess is if its been crashed it needs expert help and repair

Yeah, sorry about that. It's not my drone. But a drone that I may be able to get through a trade. The person that has it got it as a payment for rent from a roommate that bailed on him. So he is not familiar with it.
I believe there are 3 errors.
Gimbal, left front sensor, and down sensor?
In the go4 app it supposedly says everything is normal. He said after he did the update through assistant 2, it asked for the RC to be connected. But he doesn't have the RC, he only has the bird.

Yeah, sorry about that. It's not my drone. But a drone that I may be able to get through a trade. The person that has it got it as a payment for rent from a roommate that bailed on him. So he is not familiar with it.
I believe there are 3 errors.
Gimbal, left front sensor, and down sensor?
In the go4 app it supposedly says everything is normal. He said after he did the update through assistant 2, it asked for the RC to be connected. But he doesn't have the RC, he only has the bird.

You may be able to calibrate the sensors in the assistant but not the gimbal as you need the RC, Ive never seen the assistant ask for the controller after upgrading firmware

Is this the mavic pro or mavic pro 2 ?

I am also fairly new to drones. I want to know if assistant 2 ver. 1.1.2
is the best version to load?

I am also fairly new to drones. I want to know if assistant 2 ver. 1.1.2
is the best version to load?

I think it’s 1.2 something

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads