DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

assorted, USA

shanover

Reactions
I have a Mavic pro due in this Wednesday, taking it to Oregon to get video of my oldest boys wedding, I have a spark, but wanted something a bit better since he is marrying the girl of his dreams

Welcome to the forum :)

Welcome to the forum! :)

Welcome to Mavic Pilots .
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching . Thumbswayup

You know you are not legally allowed to film over people at the wedding unless all guest give their written consent right? I would be very careful at a wedding, very dangerous things could happen that would forever remind your son of the incident. Taking the bride and groom off to get some fun shots and video is okay but filming the ceremony is something I would not do due to the chance of something going wrong, plus you would be disturbing guest watching the wedding with all the buzzing noise. I shot weddings for years as a still photographer.

Last edited:
You know you are not legally allowed to film over people at the wedding unless all guest give their written consent right? I would be very careful at a wedding, very dangerous things could happen that would forever remind your son of the incident. Taking the bride and groom off to get some fun shots and video is okay but filming the ceremony is something I would not do due to the chance of something going wrong, plus you would be disturbing guest watching the wedding with all the buzzing noise. I shot weddings for years as a still photographer.
I wont be filming the ceremony, I am involved in it. and I wouldnt fly over them anyway, I are smart! lol Basically getting some distance, and scenery shots more than anything, the wedding will be in the Cascade mountains in central Oregon

Reactions: Cymruflyer
Nice scenery, let's hope the weather plays ball for you. When they are setting if, if it is an outdoor wedding, you can always get some views around the area to set the scene.

I have a Mavic pro due in this Wednesday, taking it to Oregon to get video of my oldest boys wedding, I have a spark, but wanted something a bit better since he is marrying the girl of his dreams
Welcome to Mavic Pilots from Dayton Ohio! Enjoy your new MP, For a wedding I highly recommend the low-noise props so you don't draw attention. Fly safe and have fun!

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LMcVetty