DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Air 1 At work!

KingRat

Reactions
I took my drone to work to get some pictures for our portfolio. We supply safety boats and crew for works beside or over deep water. It is a requirement for Health and Safety compliance that a safety boat is on hand. This particular contract has been going since August and is likely to go through to Easter! A good one to get. We could do with another one like that next year!

I had to launch the drone from the little inflatable. The bridge created problems with the linking because of the amount of metal. I had to go off down river a bit to link the controller with the drone first, then fly it back as I helmed the boat back. The controller is under my feet, whether you like it or not.

Pictures are too big... I shall have to resize some!

Attachments

• untitled-0260.jpg
    untitled-0260.jpg
    9.1 MB · Views: 65
Very interesting. Yes, you are lucky to have a long term contract for work.

Over here at the moment the number of people becoming unemployed is staggering. I do realise how lucky I am, and the rest of the team on the refurbishment of the bridge. It is emergency works, so will continue through 'lockdown'. It is the main road out of the town.

Attachments

• untitled-0435.web.jpg
    untitled-0435.web.jpg
    4.5 MB · Views: 8
I took my drone to work to get some pictures for our portfolio. We supply safety boats and crew for works beside or over deep water. It is a requirement for Health and Safety compliance that a safety boat is on hand. This particular contract has been going since August and is likely to go through to Easter! A good one to get. We could do with another one like that next year!

I had to launch the drone from the little inflatable. The bridge created problems with the linking because of the amount of metal. I had to go off down river a bit to link the controller with the drone first, then fly it back as I helmed the boat back. The controller is under my feet, whether you like it or not.

Pictures are too big... I shall have to resize some!

Never too much resolution. Great that ur fixing the only bridge out of town! Has a funny sense of it.. Nice pictures.

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
maniac2000