DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Atlantic Canada Pilot check in

thelokes

Reactions
Good day all,

I'm new to the forum but I've been flying an Air 2S at work a few months to monitor a construction project and it convinced me to pick up a Mini 3 Pro for myself. Now I'm re-visiting hikes and locations that I always wanted to see from a drone's eye view over the years. It's just so compact and portable!
Thanks to all for your patience if you see a silly question from me in the near future. There's lots to read up on!

Good day all,

I'm new to the forum but I've been flying an Air 2S at work a few months to monitor a construction project and it convinced me to pick up a Mini 3 Pro for myself. Now I'm re-visiting hikes and locations that I always wanted to see from a drone's eye view over the years. It's just so compact and portable!
Thanks to all for your patience if you see a silly question from me in the near future. There's lots to read up on!
Greetings from Birmingham Alabama USA, welcome to the forum! We look forward to hearing from you!

Welcome to the forum! :)

Hello from the Crossroads of America thelokes.

Use the search engine first to find possible answers and if you can't find them, ask away. :)

Good luck and welcome to the Forum. :cool:

Good day all,

Welcome to the forum from Savannah, GA!
Cant wait to see some of the pics from your hikes!!

I like trails.

Welcome to our forum, from Hauptmann, in Hurst, Texas!

Isn’t it great to have the flexibility of vantage points an aerial camera platform affords? We get shots and videos we could only fantasize about before! The Mini 3 Pro is an excellent choice. It has a great camera, and its sub 250 gram weight renders it immune to the many Canadian Government restrictions which apply to heavier drones.
I fly a Mavic 2 Pro now, but will soon be upgrading to the Mini 3 Pro for travel.

We have over 150,000 members—many from your part of Canada--who enjoy helping each other get the most out of our hobby. Most of the questions you'll have will’ve already been addressed, and are easy to search. If you have NEW questions, just ask!

I attached a couple of links below, which will make learning piloting and photo/video skills easy. They specifically refer to the Mini 3 Pro, but his “moves” apply to your Air 2S, or any other drone (DJI, anyway).

Glad to have you with us!

Rich R (aka Hauptmann)

I'm new to the forum but I've been flying an Air 2S at work a few months to monitor a construction project and it convinced me to pick up a Mini 3 Pro for myself.
Welcome from the Hampton Roads area of Virginia, USA. We have a Member's Map in the Upper Right of the Title Bar. Click on "Members" and then Click on "Member's Map…" Check it out and you might find some new flying friends.

Below is the link to all of the downloads offered by DJI for the Mini 3 Pro, including the User Manual.

After you read the Manual, read it again, you will be surprised what you missed the first time and you will be better prepared for that first "scary moment…"

Fly On and Fly Safe…

Welcome to Mavic Pilots :) Enjoy the forum!Thumbswayup

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
refrigasketscanada