DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Attitude is to large-error

familyman5821

Reactions
I was flying my Mavic air this afternoon and received the message that the attitude is to large

I’ve attached my error log. I would sure appreciate any help.A9FD1EE7-290B-4405-8D1D-1EC02FEF822D.png

Thanks

Jeff

I think your craft has a really bad attitude

Seriously it seems it was maybe getting pushed to a extreme angle because of the wind?

I flew a Mavic Air for the first time today. It was breezy and at about 100 feet of altitude I also got "High Wind" warnings, and then received that "Attitude too Large" warning. I assume it means the Mavic is pitched forward to fly against head winds and that might mean the sensors can no longer see straight out in front of the aircraft. DJI wants us to realize we should be watching out for obstacles because the M. Air can't.

High attitude warning means that the orientation of the aircraft relative to the horizon is at a high angle - either pitch (fore/aft tilt - ie leaning forwards, leaning backwards) or bank (side to side tilt). With these warnings you'll usually get another warning like "front obstacle sensor disabled" - this is because the aircraft is at a steep enough angle that the front obstacle sensor is no longer pointing forwards.

Seems like this might be another case of a language barrier. Altitude too large should be Angle too large (or Angle is too great).

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Vishal@12