DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Audio Recording

Mikeez

Reactions
Hello,

I have recorded a video with commentary audio through my phone. When I watch it on my phone, I can hear myself talking. When I take the SD Card out, transfer the files on the computer. There is no audio.

What am I doing wrong?

After some digging (30 seconds) I found this:

DJI GO 4 app records audio on your mobile device cached video but not on the SD card files

Must of skipped it on the drone :p anyways, is there a way I can get the audio from my phone? iPhone (iOS)

You have to sync the audio from phone to the video on the SD @ post.
MP doesn't record audio, your device does, AFAIK.

You have to sync the audio from phone to the video on the SD @ post.
MP doesn't record audio, your device does, AFAIK.

How do I sync the audio from my phone to the video on the SD :)?

What is afaik

Hello,

I have recorded a video with commentary audio through my phone. When I watch it on my phone, I can hear myself talking. When I take the SD Card out, transfer the files on the computer. There is no audio.

What am I doing wrong?

After some digging (30 seconds) I found this:

DJI GO 4 app records audio on your mobile device cached video but not on the SD card files

Must of skipped it on the drone :p anyways, is there a way I can get the audio from my phone? iPhone (iOS)

Minus a professional setup, it will be very difficult to match sound perfectly with video. One method I am exploring is via the FILMORA program (available in different formats: Android, iOS, windows, mac), from WONDERSHARE.com What to use for your sound recording is up to you. I use a simple voice recorder app on my Note 8. My primary MA controller is a dedicated Samsung Tab A 8” (2017) version, so my cell phone is always available. If you possess an older cell phone that could maybe act as your dedicated voice recorder. Linking the two on FILMORA is not an easy task but can be accomplished with training

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mini2+