DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Air 2 Australian Beach panoramas.

Only the Forster Beach one shows for me, but that's a nice shot.

Was / is that the natural sea colour in the foreground ?
Very green compared to other sea in the background.
Might be the river water there I guess.
Apologies for that. Dropbox doesn't like me changing the file names. Should be Ok now. Yes, the lake water is definitely a different colour to the Pacific. Enhancing the pic makes it more intense, but I like it.

Reactions: MAvic_South_Oz
Elizabeth Beach photo, very nice colours.
Is there a way to correct the horizon RH side ?
Every other horizon shot is straight, except that one . . . a shame, the best shot I think.
I’ve swapped it out for one that was a little smoother. Agree ?

Last edited:
Reactions: Squidinc
Better horizon for sure.
Just thought it was weird how all others ok, and not that one.
I try to remember to take my panorama shots in tripod mode to give the MA2 every chance of keeping its shots as smooth as possible. May have forgotten to switch from normal to tripod which happens when we have a lot going on from time to time.

Thanks Dale. Greatly appreciated coming from you. I get motivated when I see the quality of your African adventure shots!
I am humbled by your words. Your work is very special too. Right now, and for the past week, I have been hard at work at my iMAC putting together the Africa video. I am now up to 13 minutes and still have 5 more shooting days to include! It looks like it will come out to around 20 or so minutes, and every one of the images and videos used was essential. (that's what they all say).

Dale

I am humbled by your words. Your work is very special too. Right now, and for the past week, I have been hard at work at my iMAC putting together the Africa video. I am now up to 13 minutes and still have 5 more shooting days to include! It looks like it will come out to around 20 or so minutes, and every one of the images and videos used was essential. (that's what they all say).

Dale
I’ll be watching it on my big screen 4K Sony TV. No pressure 😂

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
thefons82