DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Australia's Finke River Valley- M2P in HLG format

Hmm ok.. he used to run AV Sound and Lighting... thats where I got my first gig as a tech etc!!!
Shoot, so many years ago!

Reactions: christangey
Seventh in my series from all over Australia in the 10 bit HLG format on the M2P.

Is the music "Toccata in G Major"???(Colin Walsh) I tried finding the music with Shazam and got that information. Beautiful footage, nice slow flying, nice pacing of the clips- good editing, music, color balance, etc. Really enjoyed the entire presentation. Thumbs up.

Appreciate that Dale, no the music is from a Tennessee composer named Caleb Etheridge. I’ve used his music on 3 of my projects now and I license it through a subscription service called Artlist.io

Appreciate that Dale, no the music is from a Tennessee composer named Caleb Etheridge. I’ve used his music on 3 of my projects now and I license it through a subscription service called Artlist.io
Thanks for that. I use Musicbed.com @ about $10.00 USD per month.

Thanks for that. I use Musicbed.com @ about $10.00 USD per month.
Ok thanks Dale, I think Artlist would be more like USD$15 or 20 a month but is the best music I've ever been able to source.

Seventh in my series from all over Australia in the 10 bit HLG format on the M2P.

Stunning! I’ve been loving these. Thanks for sharing. Brilliant locations and shooting. You give us hobbyists something to emulate.

You may be winning me over to HLG too. Really nice color and detail. I think I mentioned on one of your other threads that I’ve been a Dlog guy since I got my Mavic 2 Pro. But you’re getting amazing results with HLG. I’ll give it a try next time I go out.

Stunning! I’ve been loving these. Thanks for sharing. Brilliant locations and shooting. You give us hobbyists something to emulate.

You may be winning me over to HLG too. Really nice color and detail. I think I mentioned on one of your other threads that I’ve been a Dlog guy since I got my Mavic 2 Pro. But you’re getting amazing results with HLG. I’ll give it a try next time I go out.
Thanks and happy to help you with color grading, although I really only do that in FCPX.

Reactions: IShouldBeWorking
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Manifest