DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mini Austrian Alps in Snow

I really like the shot around 43 sec for some reason, I don't know why.

Reactions: mcb
I think it's my eye is drawn to two totally separate areas, the mountains climbing out of the middle layer of cloud ( I like that sort of shot anyway) but still trapped under the overcast (adds 'mood') and then the lit up houses under that same middle layer of cloud. If I mask one area but leave the other it doesnt have the appeal.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello all,

here is one of the first videos I have made with Mini 2. I edited them with iMovie on iPad. Hope you like it and critics would be appreciated :)

Austrian Alps in Snow
It was a beautiful scene, and video, but can you make it a bit brighter? I found (in my opinion) that it needs some increase in the exposure. I loved the scenes where the lights are on. To those who have not watched this, please stop first and go to the You Tube cog wheel and set for maximal resolution which is 1080p on this film.

It was a beautiful scene, and video, but can you make it a bit brighter? I found (in my opinion) that it needs some increase in the exposure. I loved the scenes where the lights are on. To those who have not watched this, please stop first and go to the You Tube cog wheel and set for maximal resolution which is 1080p on this film.

Hello Dale,

thanks a lot for your comments and nice tip. 1080p makes a huge difference for sure. Since it was sunset time and the sensor of the Dji Mini 2 is relatively small, when i make the exposure a bit brighter i get some noises in video. That’s why I didn’t touch to be honest, cause i couldn’t find a better balance between noise and brightness/exposure. But from day to day I learn for sure. I’m so glad for such a helpful comment!

Hello Dale,

thanks a lot for your comments and nice tip. 1080p makes a huge difference for sure. Since it was sunset time and the sensor of the Dji Mini 2 is relatively small, when i make the exposure a bit brighter i get some noises in video. That’s why I didn’t touch to be honest, cause i couldn’t find a better balance between noise and brightness/exposure. But from day to day I learn for sure. I’m so glad for such a helpful comment!
Glad to be if help
That’s what this forum is all about!

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
djionas