DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

2 Pro Austrian Alps - Mavic 2 Pro

Very nice! I really enjoyed the pastel colors 30 seconds in. Beautiful!

I ended up watching more of your videos - you've created some great videos! I subscribed & liked - looking forward to what you create next!

Thanks mate, I really appreciate it and welcome to the channel :) I was trying to keep to a video per month upload schedule but clients and covid kept me extremely busy these past few months so hopefully I'll be back to uploading travel content more often. I've got a very exciting video coming out at the end of the month using a new unreleased product but for now I cannot say much about it because of an NDA agreement.

Just stunning! I absolutely loved your video and wished I had access to such beautiful scenery. Nicely put together!
Thanks Russell :D I wish I had access to such beauty every single day too to be honest as usually I have to travel to visit places like these, which obviously I love to do as much as I can but imagine that view being your backyard - won't that be amazing?

Hey Eric, I logged on just to find this thread (I don't own a drone anymore unfortunately). Another great video of yours, it's been a while since your last one. Beautiful footage and the music gave it a peaceful, serene feeling. Very nice.

Are you going to be buying a Mavic 3 when it's announced tomorrow?

Reactions: rikk08
Hey Eric, I logged on just to find this thread (I don't own a drone anymore unfortunately). Another great video of yours, it's been a while since your last one. Beautiful footage and the music gave it a peaceful, serene feeling. Very nice.

Are you going to be buying a Mavic 3 when it's announced tomorrow?
Hey mate, thanks for the message, appreciate you message. That's unfortunate to hear about your drone. I actually received a loan unit Mavic 3 from DJI to test out and post some content with it so stay tuned for more content :) I'm really impressed with it so far!!

Reactions: Pablo
Great choice on Tony Anderson :D

• Love
Hi Eric,
My first time viewing your videos...really nice - great scenery, great music, and all tied together with precise editing...really enjoyed it.
Thanks for sharing.
Cheers,
Ranjit from Singapore

Hi Eric,
My first time viewing your videos...really nice - great scenery, great music, and all tied together with precise editing...really enjoyed it.
Thanks for sharing.
Cheers,
Ranjit from Singapore
Thank you so so much, appreciate your comment and welcome to the channel :D :D

Austria is one of the most stunning countries in the world.
Enjoy this short, cinematic 4K video from a few days spent in Austrian Alps while driving around Austria's most beautiful regions.

Watch in 4K definition and let me know what you think in the comments below
smile.gif

Shot on the DJI Mavic 2 Pro & Sony a7siii
Breathtaking, awesome!

Austria is one of the most stunning countries in the world.
Enjoy this short, cinematic 4K video from a few days spent in Austrian Alps while driving around Austria's most beautiful regions.

Watch in 4K definition and let me know what you think in the comments below
smile.gif

Shot on the DJI Mavic 2 Pro & Sony a7siii
Very nice! Was that at sunset or sunrise? Just curious.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
refrigasketscanada