Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Auto focus issues aggrh.

Bob in Savannah

Masters Patron
Reactions
Site
instagram.com
So, bought my fly more combo at best buy 13 days ago. No issues until I started attempting to get updates... As soon as I updated to current firmware it seemed OK for a day and then one day it wouldn't auto focus. Or manual focus. I re formatted, rolled back, re did and still wouldn't focus. With one day left at best buy I elected to exchange it. No problem I have the new one and I gather I shouldn't be doing any updating whatsoever. Right? I also picked up a 128gig iPad mini 4 that was on sale to use as a dedicated screen as opposed to my samsung note 8 android phone...

Good choice with the ipad mini4, even better if you got a cellular model with the GPS chip.
Updating, well there are 2 schools of thought, some say if it works OK for you, then do not upgrade, others say you need to keep up to date with the latest release.
I had a bad update with a P4, but never any problems with my Mavic. I personally always update after about 3-4 weeks,let the first movers find any faults, if there are problems, this site is very quick to warn you.

Well, I'm definitely gun shy now considering it seemed to work fine for 10 or 12 days then suddenly after updating everything no focus..

I'm charging everything up and if it works for what I want then I'm not updating.. Lol

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jack_0851