DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Auto HDR mode producing fuzzy photos

cookiemaster504

Reactions
I've taken a few photos using the auto hdr function in raw. They look fine in the dji app, and in apple and Microsoft photo preview, but when I open them in lightroom or photoshop they go really really fuzzy and have double edges. I think the bad quality is just shaking from the drone, but the images look fine in some programs and not in others so I don't know if there is some way of fixing the images? Thanks

This is perhaps not directly responsive, but I find the on-board HDR to be underwhelming.

Instead, I shoot five bracketed RAW images and process them with Aurora HDR. Aurora can also be used as a plug in for Lightroom. Aurora is not cheap, but it is very robust.

Reactions: genesimmons
as mentioned above the best way to acheive a good hdr is to do it manually, the built in tries but theres to many variables, as mentioned above shoot in raw and shoot a bracket and edit them yourself

I've taken a few photos using the auto hdr function in raw. They look fine in the dji app, and in apple and Microsoft photo preview, but when I open them in lightroom or photoshop they go really really fuzzy and have double edges. I think the bad quality is just shaking from the drone, but the images look fine in some programs and not in others so I don't know if there is some way of fixing the images? Thanks

Can you post an example?

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Odnicokev