DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Auto Sequence - Drone pilots best friend.

Please educate us, since it will only take you 30 seconds, and you are the one recommending this antiquated method, that you claim is far simpler than doing it manually in PP CC 2019!

BTW, where is the link to the masterpiece you created with this method?

I do like the Adobe Premiere 2019 CC , and Auto Sequence is a quick easy to use feature that is stream lined and automated . 30 seconds to learn how to click boxes and your auto sequenced and ready to go.

Manual flying and Manual editing our fading as we move into the next era of flying and editing.;)

I do like the Adobe Premiere 2019 CC , and Auto Sequence is a quick easy to use feature that is stream lined and automated . 30 seconds to learn how to click boxes and your auto sequenced and ready to go.

Manual flying and Manual editing our fading as we move into the next era of flying and editing.;)
Please explain the very simple "30 second" method you used, or provide a YouTube tutorial that is better than the only one I could find without your help, from which it clearly appears far more complicated than manually selecting and assembling clips.

Last edited:
Since you have apparently removed the link to your masterpiece creation, and clearly don't want to share it anymore, despite numerous requests, and also refuse to explain the very simple "30 second" method yourself, or provide a tutorial that is better than the only one I could find without your help, time to close this thread. It no longer provides any useful information.

What our you talking about removed the Link, my video that I made is still at the top of the Post.
Ugh talking to you gives me a headache. o_O

What our you talking about removed the Link, my video that I made is still at the top of the Post.
Thank you! Apparently, you added it back (Post now states "Last edited: Sunday at 9:42 AM"), as it was not there on Saturday afternoon, Saturday night, and Sunday morning, when everyone read the original post, and you also did not reply to all the additional posts after then, asking for the link, until now, nor did you ever explain it being missing. I assure you it was missing. At least now, the post finally has some meaning.

So we can all benefit from your wisdom (you stated we were all ignorant of this wonderful feature) please explain the very simple "30 second" method you used, or provide a YouTube tutorial that is better than the only one I could find without your help, from which it clearly appears to be far more complicated than manually selecting and assembling clips, that actually relate to each other, and tell a cohesive story.

I'm also confused because you state that you are using PP CC 2019, and yet you said you bought it on a disc from eBay to avoid the $20 monthly subscription. How is that even possible, aside from the ethical concerns of stealing software?

The original limited description below, provided in your first post, helps no one, all grammatical and spelling errors aside.

"Steps our simple: Mark the beat of the music with the (M key ) on your keyboard and than click on Auto Sequence ."

Surely, you had to first somehow select clips as explained in the YT video I found. Surely, you also had to somehow select the music track. How is this fully automated?

Last edited:

Short tutorial. It can save quite sometime by cutting video sequences to the markers you defined. It's certainly not fully automatic like the dji go 4 app is able to do, but you have more control.

Reactions: Phantomrain.org

Short tutorial. It can save quite sometime by cutting video sequences to the markers you defined. It's certainly not fully automatic like the dji go 4 app is able to do, but you have more control.

Fantastic , under 30 seconds , thanks for sharing .

Fantastic , under 30 seconds , thanks for sharing .
2 minutes, but it doesn't explain the preliminary setup process, which is still fully manual. You still have to select the clips and the music and set the timing. Still waiting for your explanation of 5 minutes from start to finish.

If you prefer an easy automated workflow, try QUIK from GoPro available on all platforms and free.

I don’t get it (this thread, that is). All the software we already have can do this - including the full-featured DVR 15 which is free.

The suggestion here seems just like the auto video that Spark can do all by itself; surely most of us here are working at a higher, more professional level than the hobby/recreational drone pilot if we’ve invested the kind of money needed for a M2P setup?

Plus, this seems to me to be little more than a poor sales pitch.

Reactions: GadgetGuy
If you have to auto edit your videos, then don't be a videographer. Just be a pilot and turn your work over to an editor, By the way, any client can recognized a 'fake cut' One of the best auto editing system is the one that comes with DJI Go 4 App. But you still need to organize your clips. Auto Editing is lazy editing, and it show in no creative content. If you want to post "youtube' videos for yourself and your 12 followers then sure why not.

Editing takes a long time and for most it is a painful process , and most of the time not even worth the efforts.

Auto Sequence makes the effort worth it and its effortless.

Auto Sequence takes a variety of videos , grabs 5 to 10 seconds of it and times it to the beat of the music and the results are quick and dynamic.

It took me about 5 minutes to make this video using the Auto Sequence and I highly recommend inspired drone pilots learn how to use it , because its a game changer .

Steps our simple: Mark the beat of the music with the (M key ) on your keyboard and than click on Auto Sequence .

I think this will inspire more drone pilots to record more video

Phantomrain.org
[email protected]
Cutting edge Gear for your Drone

Very, very good. I have a feature something like this on my Pinnacle Studio 21 suite. I also tweak the sequences by the frame afterward. Well done!

Reactions: Phantomrain.org
I don’t get it (this thread, that is). All the software we already have can do this - including the full-featured DVR 15 which is free.

The suggestion here seems just like the auto video that Spark can do all by itself; surely most of us here are working at a higher, more professional level than the hobby/recreational drone pilot if we’ve invested the kind of money needed for a M2P setup?

Yes the Auto Sequence is included in a lot of software , I suggested Premiere as being the best for the Auto Sequence as many drone pilots were not aware of it.
This is not youtube and most of the videos laid down here our new drone pilots coming into light.

If they want to move into the Higher Level , learning how to Auto Sequence will take them there .

But those stating the Auto Sequence is not for Professional is just nonsense .

Phantomrain.org
Gear to fly your Mavic in the rain.
Coal

If you have to auto edit your videos, then don't be a videographer. Just be a pilot and turn your work over to an editor, By the way, any client can recognized a 'fake cut' One of the best auto editing system is the one that comes with DJI Go 4 App. But you still need to organize your clips. Auto Editing is lazy editing, and it show in no creative content. If you want to post "youtube' videos for yourself and your 12 followers then sure why not.

There is nothing wrong with the labor of love , but saying those that use automation our lazy is nonsense.. No one uses Automation techniques than professionals , its the amateurs that our most likely in love with the editing process and creative flow. For me and many others getting great results was the goal and Adobe Premiere was a good choice.

Phantomrain.org
Coal

Last edited:
Please educate us, since it will only take you 30 seconds, and you are the one recommending this antiquated method, that you claim is far simpler than doing it manually in PP CC 2019!

BTW, where is the link to the masterpiece you created with this method?

Hot Tip: For the last 3 years on almost every flight I just hit record on take off and continue to record till i land , editing was a labor of love until it wasn't.

Now I record only those moments that tell the story, the Rise up, the Rise over , the rise past, and the horizon shot.

So this program changed the way I fly to accommodate the faster and smarter editing features on Premiere .

Phantomrain.org
Gear to fly your phantom in and out of the storm
Coal

Reactions: Hunter_k

Bingo!

Reactions: Thomas B
There is nothing wrong with the labor of love , but saying those that use automation our lazy is nonsense.. No one uses Automation techniques than professionals , its the amateurs that our most likely in love with the editing process and creative flow. For me and many others getting great results was the goal and Adobe Premiere was a good choice.

Phantomrain.org
Coal

Are not our.

Learn how to edit. You will get a MUCH better finished result.
Indeed! Applies to his posts, as well as his video compilation. ?
Auto-Correct or auto-dictation, assuming that is his excuse for his poor grammar and spelling in his posts, will only get him so far. He still needs to proofread the auto-generated results! Both are merely tools as a starting point, and were never designed to be used as the finished product. Auto anything is not a panacea! It's just a starting point!

Last edited:
Editing takes a long time and for most it is a painful process , and most of the time not even worth the efforts.

Auto Sequence makes the effort worth it and its effortless.

Auto Sequence takes a variety of videos , grabs 5 to 10 seconds of it and times it to the beat of the music and the results are quick and dynamic.

It took me about 5 minutes to make this video using the Auto Sequence and I highly recommend inspired drone pilots learn how to use it , because its a game changer .

Steps our simple: Mark the beat of the music with the (M key ) on your keyboard and than click on Auto Sequence .

I think this will inspire more drone pilots to record more video

Phantomrain.org
[email protected]
Cutting edge Gear for your Drone

That was awesome! Very well done!

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member