DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Auto Video Recording??

Skydreamer

Reactions
is there a way to set video recording to start automatically when i hit take off button…parrot drones start recording with take off ,now that i switched to dji i am constantly forgetting to hit recording in dji fly…..hate when i realize that after 20 minutes of flying there is nothing recorded 😁

@Skydreamer you are not the only person to have experienced that ,it happens to all of us at some point or other ,i have made it a part of my before take off regime ,if i know i am going to be videoing a flight, i start recording just before lift off, then at least i know that the record function has be set ,its all part of the drone flying experience

Reactions: Skydreamer
I contacted DJI Support via chat at

Although the feature is not available at this time, they did pass my concerns along to the delelopers to consider for a future release

If others are interested in thie "autostart video on takeoff" feature added to the M3 (or others) I encourage you to take a minute to chat with DJI and ask them pass your requwest oin to the developers to raise therir awwarness to the need

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NotSure