DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Auto Video Recording??

Skydreamer

Reactions
is there a way to set video recording to start automatically when i hit take off button…parrot drones start recording with take off ,now that i switched to dji i am constantly forgetting to hit recording in dji fly…..hate when i realize that after 20 minutes of flying there is nothing recorded 😁

@Skydreamer you are not the only person to have experienced that ,it happens to all of us at some point or other ,i have made it a part of my before take off regime ,if i know i am going to be videoing a flight, i start recording just before lift off, then at least i know that the record function has be set ,its all part of the drone flying experience

Reactions: Skydreamer
I contacted DJI Support via chat at

Although the feature is not available at this time, they did pass my concerns along to the delelopers to consider for a future release

If others are interested in thie "autostart video on takeoff" feature added to the M3 (or others) I encourage you to take a minute to chat with DJI and ask them pass your requwest oin to the developers to raise therir awwarness to the need

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kueaue