DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Autonomous flight in winter and summer

That's terrific!

Can you share the secrets of the transitions please?
No real secret, in fact that was a quick iMovie edit. two flights, winter and summer flying the same waypoints, I just dissolved in and out a couple times. Waypoints is really a cool feature that lets you come back as light and season changes, flying and shooting exactly the same path every time. Check it out in some cool place you know, you'll love it

Last edited:
Reactions: SW_Drone_Guy
And there was me thinking you did that fancy thing with lightroom / premiere pro!

I presume once you had lined the clips up for the best fade then it's just hit apply? I'm going to try this when it stops raining with Premiere Pro.
:)

Playing with waypoints and pretty pleased what you can accomplish by returning to a spot over time to shoot
Very nice! Loved the transitions from summer to winter to summer.

Playing with waypoints and pretty pleased what you can accomplish by returning to a spot over time to shoot

Golly- I haven't heard the word "Montrose" since I left Chicago, my home town, in 1965. I grew up and lived at Montrose and Clarendon Avenue across from the Water Pumping station, and a short walk to Montrose Beach. This is the scene of many happy days from my childhood. Montrose Harbor, views of. Downtown Chicago, etc. Have been here in Miami since 1970 but spent 1938-1965 there. The video was nice. Oh how I remember those ice bergs of Lake Michigan too!

Golly- I haven't heard the word "Montrose" since I left Chicago, my home town, in 1965. I grew up and lived at Montrose and Clarendon Avenue across from the Water Pumping station, and a short walk to Montrose Beach. This is the scene of many happy days from my childhood. Montrose Harbor, views of. Downtown Chicago, etc. Have been here in Miami since 1970 but spent 1938-1965 there. The video was nice. Oh how I remember those ice bergs of Lake Michigan too!
Great place to live, even as the city struggles. Look me up if you find yourself in the city... if the weather approves, perhaps a view from the water could be arranged:)

Great place to live, even as the city struggles. Look me up if you find yourself in the city... if the weather approves, perhaps a view from the water could be arranged:)
My dad had a drug store at the corner of Buena and Broadway near the Sheridan Theatre, then in the Uptown Bank building. went to Send HS. Left Chicago ( a great town) for sunny weather. I know this is boring everyone else on the panel.

VERY nice! Thank you for sharing.
I don't regret buying my Mavic Mini but I would LOVE to be able to program and fly waypoints. Happy flying

VERY nice! Thank you for sharing.
I don't regret buying my Mavic Mini but I would LOVE to be able to program and fly waypoints. Happy flying
you can still do pretty much the same thing flying manually. Just keep a reference video of you last flight handy and do you best to match it. The effect isn’t that hard. Go for it!

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
djionas