DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Autumn at Lake Dexter, WI

Shmeek

Reactions

Hey everyone! First public video with my first drone. Check out the Fall colors at Lake Dexter County Park, Wood County, WI. Shot on MA2 with a Freewell Anamorphic lens, post in Davinci Resolve. There's a few places where I wish I'd been just a bit smoother/slower with the controls.Would appreciate any other constructive feedback.

Hey everyone! First public video with my first drone. Check out the Fall colors at Lake Dexter County Park, Wood County, WI. Shot on MA2 with a Freewell Anamorphic lens, post in Davinci Resolve. There's a few places where I wish I'd been just a bit smoother/slower with the controls.Would appreciate any other constructive feedback.
Nice shot! Keep on posting!

Welcome to the Air 2 Club! :)

Love the clips. I'm still a noob, so not comfortable with low flying yet, but I can't wait to take my work to the next level like that!

FYI, there is a "Videos and Photos Showcase" section of the forum dedicated to sharing your work. ;)

Reactions: SmilingOgre
Very nice. Really enjoyed the view. We're working on the same things. I'm a little abrupt with some of my moves and am working on that. Really like the way you picked, trimmed, edited, and sequenced the clips. Another thing I haven't tackled yet. Your example is very helpful.

Hi Smeek,
wow what fantastic colors. The shots are ok and of course you will get better and better. It´s just a question of exercise. Thumbswayup
Fall is by far my preferred season and right now I am also starting to shoot a fall video!
BTW, the mucis fits very well with the images! I think that the anamporphic lens deteriorates a litt bit the image quality!:rolleyes:
cheers Paul

Reactions: Bernard
Very nice colors, editing and flying! As Jack43 I think that the anamorphic lens makes the vid a little bit blurry...

I thought it was very good, good exposure and smooth.

Thanks everyone. The out-of-focus is just part of the anamorphic lens/style. Question is, would I have achieved the effects and composition with out it? Not sure.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kramme