DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Autumn colours up in Northern Ontario, Canada

My first video that I’m posting on here. I’m not the greatest video editor, so please go easy on me. Only 1 minute and 23 seconds long. I dont like boring people out :)

Thanks.

Autumn Colours (1:23)
Nice job - looks like beautiful area. What drone were you flying and did you use a nd filter? I fly Mavic Pro and haven’t flown over water yet. Still afraid I’ll lose it.

Reactions: dronepilotbob
Nice job - looks like beautiful area. What drone were you flying and did you use a nd filter? I fly Mavic Pro and haven’t flown over water yet. Still afraid I’ll lose it.

Thank you. The drone I was using there was the Mavic Pro, and no nd filters. For the ground shots (canoeing, etc) it was the Osmo Action. Neither devices have nd filters. I also did not edit//add any colours to the video during editing. I’m actually debating if I should get ND filters.

Oh I’m still paranoid to go over any body of water. That feeling hasn’t gone away on my end. For me the conditions have to be perfect for me to go over any sort of body of water. I’m very conservative in that matter.

I would recommend buying nd filters for both, Mavic & OSMO. I know the feeling about flying over water, I live by a lake and will always be a bit nervous.

Thanks for the advice. Just ordered for both devices. I have been sitting on the fence for a very long time. Dove in this afternoon.

Love it! Great vid!

Reactions: dronepilotbob
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bullet_magnet