DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Auxiliary Light

Have you some how reset the customizable button in DJI Fly

Reactions: HDrone
Welcome to the forum.

You may have turned the light off inside of the app.

I have the same issue. Light wont turn on. I do have the app set so that the light should come on with a double tap on the aux bottom. When I double tap the aux bottom, I do get a msg on screen that says that the light is either on or off, but no light.
I did have what I’ll call a hard landing at one point. I caught a branch and the drone fell probably 15 feet ish. Before impact, I mashed the throttle and the drone recovered and gained altitude. Initially I didn’t thing it hit the ground, but later I found a tweeked fround landing gear/arm. Very minor. My thought is that the impact jared the LED loose somehow. That said, there’s zero damage the bottom of the drone. The only damage was on the fwd left leg.
Thoughts...

I have the light set to a single press and found it works more consistently than with the double press. I now have the camera set to double press and both work flawlessly.

Reactions: kidroc
I just attempted to take the bottom cover off to see if there’s a loose wire or something, but found that DJI has put silicone in one of the Allen head screws, so I can’t remove it without them knowing that I did. I have the replacement warranty and don’t want to give them the opportunity to reject a claim if I have to make one.

?

Hi Thomas, not sure what you want me to get from the manual? I have read it and as I said in my original post, the LED is set up correctly per the manual I even get the on screen notification that the light is on/off, but the light doesn’t come on.
Any thoughts on post number 7?
Thought it might be of help since it is much longer (20x) than what comes physically with the drone. If you think the drone is defective you should contact DJI for warranty service... may not need DJICARE.

Thought it might be of help since it is much longer (20x) than what comes physically with the drone. If you think the drone is defective you should contact DJI for warranty service... may not need DJICARE.
Yes, I think I’ll call them tomorrow. Do you think it would void my warranty if I took the bottom plat off?

I have the same issue. Light wont turn on. I do have the app set so that the light should come on with a double tap on the aux bottom. When I double tap the aux bottom, I do get a msg on screen that says that the light is either on or off, but no light.
I did have what I’ll call a hard landing at one point. I caught a branch and the drone fell probably 15 feet ish. Before impact, I mashed the throttle and the drone recovered and gained altitude. Initially I didn’t thing it hit the ground, but later I found a tweeked fround landing gear/arm. Very minor. My thought is that the impact jared the LED loose somehow. That said, there’s zero damage the bottom of the drone. The only damage was on the fwd left leg.
Thoughts...
Same happen to me. Light wont turn On

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fast54