DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Availability?

ddodell

Reactions
I can't seem to find a DJI Authorized Dealer to purchase a Smart Controller ( local DJI Store is out) plus several large online stores, and of course DJI itself.

Instead of looking for one, is it better to hold off incase there was some issue that is holding up production?

It appears we have no choices other than purchasing one used. It will be interesting to see how it plays out. I’d love an SC... if DJI will make one with a 7.85” screen.

Reactions: DavidNDC
I can't seem to find a DJI Authorized Dealer to purchase a Smart Controller ( local DJI Store is out) plus several large online stores, and of course DJI itself.

Instead of looking for one, is it better to hold off incase there was some issue that is holding up production?

Have you looked in “classified” on the forum, you might be lucky

Reactions: Thomas B
Keep searching. I've had mine for over two months and it works perfectly. Updated yesterday and no problems.

is it better to hold off incase there was some issue that is holding up production?
DJI has only been selling them as a package deal along with the Mavic 2 Pro or Mavic 2 Zoom. If you need one sooner than later, you could buy a package and sell off the aircraft and accessories.

Reactions: ff22
try the "Classifieds"section here frequently, sooo lucky i just purchased a SC....new & out the Zoom/SC combo box ,from a cool a gentleman was parting out... i got lucky! just keep checkn the forums...?

Reactions: 1buddyc
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
instaproapk