DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

3 Avata at the playground

akdrone

Premium Pilot
Reactions
Just a few cuts of playing with the Avata at a local, empty park. I keep forgetting there is a separate FPV forum. Mods feel free to kick this if you wish.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Thanks for sharing akdrone.

I'm on the fence about purchasing a Avata / FPV as I suffer from from motion sickness and would need a $5 bucket to go along with the thousand dollar investment. :D

I like the footage from these drones and I suppose I could take some Dramamine before flights if I did purchase one. :)

Reactions: Torque
And you would most likely find that over time your brain would learn to deal with the disconnect between your eyes and inner ear.

Reactions: MA2 317
Just a few cuts of playing with the Avata at a local, empty park. I keep forgetting there is a separate FPV forum. Mods feel free to kick this if you wish.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.
Nice job akdrone, you are about to join the ranks of Alex.

Reactions: Joeblow
I bought the DJI FPV drone when it was released and had issues with motion sickness and vertigo. In the goggle settings you can reduce the screen size so that it has a large black border around the image. This helped immensely - it wasn't so immersive. And sit down when you fly! It took only a few flights over a few days to acclimate myself. I now fly standing with a full screen and don't experience any of the issues I had those first few flights.
And the Avata is just pure fun! I have so much fun flying this thing!

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
marriedwithchildren